Dodge Neon 2.0 litres 2001 problème de moteur bizarre svp..venez ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

box6x9xer

Mes salutations chers usagers,racer,humains.

J'vous explique la situation.

Je démarre..vroum

Je décolle 1ière..je `pèse sur la clutch(sx.2.0 usée)et aussitôt fait le moteur va continuer de tourner au même régime ou 500 tours de plus..des fois 1000 tours/min. de plus donc je mets la 2ième et shishhhh ca fesse un petit peu..ou ca glisse.

si je part en 1 et je shift la 2 je peut attendre 3-5 secondes entre les 2 et le régime moteur redescends à la normale mais je vais pas attendre 5 secondes entre chaque shift à chaque fois voyons.

D'après vous?

Clutch?

Ordinateur?

Tout est vierge dessus à part la clutch qui a été posée par chrysler en 2005.

Des fois ca marche normalementmais la plupart du temps ca va faire ca.shift la 1 pour aller en 2...vroummmmmmmmmmm2 à 3 vroummmmmmm entre chaque shift pendant 3-5 secondes 75% du temps.

Possibly a kinked throttle cable or broken throttle return spring.

Have someone push the gas pedal and look at the throttle linkage to see if it is sticking.

Also make sure it is not your floormat or carpet that is not grabbing on the gas pedal. :D

Could also very likely just be a dirty throttle body and/or sticking IAC (Idle air control valve). If so, a thorough cleaning of both the TB and the IAC with a can of throttle body cleaner should fix the problem.

If you aren't comfortable with doing the job, bring it to any garage and they can do it for you in 15 minutes.

Ohhh gosh..the plugs are full of oil it now runs on 3 pistons and the temp goes to the highest i hope the head ain't cracked and i only have to change the h.g. with the sparkplugs and wires..

If it's shot..srt4 swap! :D

Ohhh gosh..the plugs are full of oil it now runs on 3 pistons and the temp goes to the highest i hope the head ain't cracked and i only have to change the h.g. with the sparkplugs and wires..

I dont think its the headgasket.. A headgasket failing on a 2rd gen S4RE is practically unheard of

The oil on the plugs is from leaking sparkplug tube seals and the over heating is most likely caused by a bad water pump or thermostat.

How many kms on the car?

I dont think its the headgasket.. A headgasket failing on a 2rd gen S4RE is practically unheard of

The oil on the plugs is from leaking sparkplug tube seals and the over heating is most likely caused by a bad water pump or thermostat.

How many kms on the car?

The car has 191 xxx kilometers,it lived a not that bad life..it's been driven mildely rough no over-rev..but uh it's been assuming powershifts about 75 times reverse to 180 to 1st gear couple of times has driven into a sidewalk once had to change parts around the wheel seriously i am simply stunned at the quality it's going on 200 000 kilometers and i drive it more fast than babu and his hyundai.

Great car i'm really looking towards the srt-4 option.

The car has 191 xxx kilometers,it lived a not that bad life..it's been driven mildely rough no over-rev..but uh it's been assuming powershifts about 75 times reverse to 180 to 1st gear couple of times has driven into a sidewalk once had to change parts around the wheel seriously i am simply stunned at the quality it's going on 200 000 kilometers and i drive it more fast than babu and his hyundai.

Great car i'm really looking towards the srt-4 option.

Im sure the water pump is done on it. Its over due for a timing belt by about 40k.

The timing belt on those motors are easy to change. The water pump, timing belt and tensioner cost around 200$ to buy. I can do the job in 1.5h.

enleve ton couvert de valve pis change lé gasket de rubber de té tuyau de bougie dans ton couvert sa fais souvent sa sur lé neon pis lé plug trempe dans lhuile pis sa ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back