A&W Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnage

Hi guys

For my first post, i'd like to suggest an idea I had. Instead or on a another night, maybe you guys could have a meet just a little further down Des Sources Blvd at the new A&W, accross from Outback.

I not an employe :) I have been at LaFleurs in the previous years, but i found it a little too crowded, and dark.

The new place has tremendous room for parking, and is way better lighted. More light would be much better to see the paint jobs and such. Plus you have the added bonus of Pinichio further down.

Im just asking what you guys think, cuz i know you don't go at Lafleurs for the "healthy" food :D

i got a question . .. i started car loving last year i always use to go to the julip. . im sorry for asking this question . but im learning slowly slowly where is LaFleurs

thats a good spot, all we need now is permision to be there.. i'll call up the owner tomorrow.

why aren't checking for marche Atwater, there more then 1 restaurant and these a lot of parking place, i think will be nice up there...

Originally posted by TURBO323
thats a good spot, all we need now is permision to be there.. i'll call up the owner tomorrow.

do we have the owners permision to be at lafleurs?

Originally posted by Supra98
do we have the owners permision to be at lafleurs?

yes we do, last summer he called up at the police office and did ask em to leave his private property! he was loosing money

Originally posted by CrackHead
why dont we buy a parking lots ?

you got the money??? and even if we all put like 100$ each, yesterday, we were 160, so 16 000$ you wont buy much with that! especially on the island!

Originally posted by neonracer95
why not have a meet a marche centrale

you missed something out buddy ... marche central has been a meeting spot for more than a month last year ... wow, where have you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back