**********ATTN EVERYONE , CHECK THIS OUT !**********

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyline35

Legacy Member
Ok listen up... 30 minutes of go-karting, for 35 dollars, in top notch karts, nine of us on the track, track records to beat...

We need 5 more people to join, it's at Euro Karting near Orange Julep!

Anyone interested? if you are just reply to my message we're going there to chill and have a blast ! if you wanna come just reply and leave me your e-mail ( or msn/icq contact ) ! we wanna have fun before the snow falls :( ! CIAO !

Re: ATTN EVERYONE , CHECK THIS OUT !

Mat your ass kicking wont be happening little boy ( even though im younger than you ) it would be a blast if you come ill contact you with the info ! i wrote you an e-mail reply to me as soon as possible !!!!

PAUL ( PA16V) , TOLD ME TO TELL YOU TO BRING YOUR GIRLFRIEND SO HIS GIRLFRIEND AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND COULD SEE EACH OTHER , CUZ THEY HAVENT SEEN EACH OTHER IN A WHILE !! his e-amil is : palemieux@hotmail.com if you wanna know more !

ANYONE ELSE WANNA COME , THE SOONER YOU TELL ME THE BETTER !!!!!! ?????

dont go to euro cart,there scammers!

i dont cart there anymore,they charged us at the end of the karting and told us that one person did not pay,when in fact we all did!you wont cathc me there ever again!

what the @#%$ ?? the thing is that , you go there and its expensive its 20 bucks if you dont go thte membership card , but if you have it its 13$ to kart for 10minutes ( and the membership costs 10$ ) but they know us there so they dont scam us , come man , its gonnabe fun you're gonna see i guarante , 30 minutes of go karting for 35$ , if they scam us i'll pay your entrance :lol: !

i spend way too much there and know everyone that works there. im good friends with the owner and all the helpers on track except for the mechanic hes a bit uptight but its a great place. your the first pwerson red to have said theyre scammers. and btw lowlife. i need some challenge :) SO PLEASE COME!

GUYS LETS GO GO KARTING ITS GONNA BE FUN WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BLAST LETS GO GUYS !!!!!!!! DONT BE LIKE THAT AHAH !

sorry guys i sent my membership back along with a nasty letter!

I might be in if it's after Dec17. I'm warning you though...nobody I know can catch me.

thats 109lbs,fully clothed and wet adam just to let you know!

yeah i would be in too if it ws after the 17th....eh danny?? cant miss that EXCITING day on the 17th.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back