sr20det gtir swap pour 200sx SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

graton

Salut je suis tout nouveau sur ce site!
Je possède une ''NISSAN SENTRA SE 1995'' et jai consulter quelques convé,
a vrai dire bocou de convé pour des infos sur le swap du SR20DET (gtir) et je sais que de swapper sa ds un ''se-R'' c un quan meme assé simple a faire mais pour se qui est d'un ''SE'' jai juste lus que cetais beaucoup de misere a swapper!!!

mais j'en vien a poser la question suivantes!(et jaimerais avoir une reponse complete svp) Quels sont ses difficulter ou quel sont les étapes qui rend si dificille de swapper ds un SE a comparer a un se-R! paske si c un probleme de braket je suis po pire la dessus et si il faut dautre pieces jaimerais le savoir!!! merci a l'avance

Et je étonner de certainnes personnes qui en connaissent bocou sur les voitures!!!CHAPEAU!!!!!

ta beaucoups plus de chance d'avoir une bonne reponsse complete sur www.npclub.com . mais ces pas juste un probleme de brackette crois moi , fait un petit search sur NPC tu va tout comprendre

a vrai dire bocou de convé pour des infos sur le swap du SR20DET (gtir) et je sais que de swapper sa ds un ''se-R'' c un quan meme assé simple a faire mais pour se qui est d'un ''SE'' jai juste lus que cetais beaucoup de misere a swapper!!!

mais j'en vien a poser la question suivantes!(et jaimerais avoir une reponse complete svp) Quels sont ses difficulter ou quel sont les étapes qui rend si dificille de swapper ds un SE a comparer a un se-R! paske si c un probleme de braket je suis po pire la dessus et si il faut dautre pieces jaimerais le savoir!!! merci a l'avance

Et je étonner de certainnes personnes qui en connaissent bocou sur les voitures!!!CHAPEAU!!!!!

Tu serait mieux de partir avec un se-r 2.0 vend ton char et achete un se-r avec le sr20de

Trop de job partir du 1.6 ou 1.8 ca peut te donner une idée

Item:U12 BlueBird SR20DET
Description: T25 Turbo with Top Mount Intercooler.
Purchased From: JGY Customs Awesome Place, everyone recommmends.
Price: $1800

Item:SE-R 5spd Transmission
Description:Has Limited Slip Diff. Paid to get it welded to prevent case cracking.
Purchased From:JGY Customs Took ~1 month to ship because of the welding.
Price: $450+$50 for welding.

Item:OEM SE-R Axles
Description:Ga16DE Axles won't fit with SE-R Tranny
Purchased From:Sr20Forum Member
Price:$75

Item:Place Racing SE-R Motor Mounts
Description:You need SE-R motor Mounts, I choose these because they are polyeruthan Filled. A cheaper option would be to find a set of OEM motor mounts and purchase the Energy Suspension Front and Rear MotorMount inserts (about $50).
Purchased From: http://www.placeracing.com/
Price:$225

Item:Passenger Side Motor-Mount Bracket
Description:The Stock Passenger Side motormount bracket on the U12 SR20DET will not work with SE-R motormounts. You need the passenger side bracket from a USDM SR20DE motor.
Purchased From:JGY Customs
Price:$40

Item:Rear Motor Mount BRACKET
Description:the Motor Mount BRACKET from the Ga16de will NOT work. They look VERY similar, but trust me the 1.6 one won't work.
Purchased From:JGYCustoms
Price:$52

Item:Front Motor Mount BRACKET
Description:The DET front "dogbone" mount bracket won't work either. JGY Claims you can use the ga16de bracket if you notch it and force it. I just chose to get one from a USDM SR20DE.
Price:$35

Item:SE-R Cross Member
Description:Only needed if swapping from AUTOMATIC to MANUAL! If you are going from a 1.6 5spd to a 2.0 5spd no need to purchase this. There seems to be alot of confusion about this on the forums.
Purchased From:SR20Forum Member

Item:SE-R 5speed Transmission mount BRACKET
Description:Only needed if swapping from AUTOMATIC to MANUAL! If you are going from a 1.6 5spd to a 2.0 5spd no need to purchase this.
Purchased From:
Price:

Item:SE-R Clutch Cable BRACKET
Description:This is the bracket that bolts to the SE-R transmission and holds the clutch cable. Trust me, the 1.6 bracket won't work.
Purchased From: Came with SE-R tranny
Price:

Item: ECU, either JWT reflashed ECU for SR20DET, or stock SE-R ECU. I got a u12 SR20DET ECU to use with my motor.
Description:Its an automatic ecu, but JWT says it will work just fine ( and it does).
Purchased From:E-Bay
Price:$150

Item:SR20DE Harness
Description:Another area where I had some major delays. The BlueBird wiring harness doesn't match up with your underdash harness. Another forum member apparently wired his GA16DE engine harness to work on a bluebird motor, but had to not only rewire the harness, but also the distributor. Save yourself headaches and just get the SR20DE harness!
Purchased From: Sr20Forum Member
Price:$100

Item: Clutch - Clutch - ACT NX9HDSS
Description:Heavy Duty Pressure Plate - Super Street Disc
Price:$361

Item:SE-R Starter
Description:GA16de Starter won't work.
Price:$40

Item:Walbro Fuel Pump for BlueBird Sr20det
Description:Make sure you get the kit for the sentra BB Sr20det swap.
Price:$100

Item:Spark Plugs - NGK Irridium
Description:New OEM Plugs, most people suggest getting the copper plugs over the Irridium plugs.
Purchased From:www.sparkplugs.com
Price:$28

Item:SE-R Maf
Description:Mass Air Flow Sensor - If you are going to use a b13 SR20DE ECU, then get the b13 MAF. If you are going to use a JDM U12 BlueBird SR20DET ECU, use the b13 MAF. If you are going to use a u13 BlueBird SR20DET ECU, then you need a JDM U13 MAF.
Purchased From:SR20Forum Member
Price:$30

Item:SE-R TPS Sensor
Description:Throttle Position Sensor, my SR20DET Came with an AUTO TPS (6 wires instead of 3) Just find a USDM B13 SE-R TPS Sensor.
Purchased From:Sr20Forum Memeber
Price:??

Item:JDM BB o2 Sensor / Stock SE-R O2 Sensor
Description:If you use a U12 BB ECU then you need the JDM U12 BB o2 sensor. If you use the USDM b13 SE-R ECU, then you need the USDM o2 sensor + adapter nut that the O2 screws into from a SE-R exhuast manifold.

Item:3" Down Pipe
Description:3" Exhuast pipe from turbo outlet to cat. You can get one made localy for about half the cost!
Price:$200

Item:U12 SR20DET Plastic Intake Tube
Description:Didn't come with my Engine from JGY, This piece runs from the AirFilter and Maf to the turbo inlet.
Price:$30

Item:Modine Radiator
Description:1.6 Radiator Won't Work, Inlet/outlet diameters on the radiator are too small
Purchased From:Local Modine Radiator Dealer
Price:$126

Step Three: Swapping in BlueBird SR20DET:

July 8th:

My engine+tranny finnaly arrived from JGY. Here are a few shots.

Not the cleanest looking engine ever, but I'm assured its pristine on the inside. First step was to swap out the passenger side motor-mount bracket for the SE-R Bracket, it attaches with 4 bolts. I then replaced all the worn and cut looking hoses with new heater or vaccume hoses. My engine did not come with a complete intake tube, so I purchased one from forum member. Replaced the thermostat while it was out with an OEM Nissan Sentra SE-R thermostat. Easier to replace now then later. Hooked up the Alternator belt. Replaced Spark plugs and plug wires. I'd also suggest replacing the rear main seal now while the motor is out. You could also replace the front main seal. The rear main seal is rather time consuming to replace later if it ends up leaking once you got it in the car and running. You may also wish to replace/or just re-seal the water pump for the same reason.

ca vient de sr20 forum(1.6l a 2.0lt)

check si jme fit a se que nx 2.0 dit, sa coute a peu 1500$ de plus pour le swap ds un SE faque si ya kelkun ki me trouve un se-R a moin de 2000$ bah ma l'aimer lol!!!!

salut

salut mec moi je suis un gars de nissan fac si ta besoin de kelke konseil jvien de faire le meme swap ke toi pi oui lo plein de truc que taurai po su

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back