INSANE RX8 Grand Touring (PICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

73vette

Legacy Member
Hey Guys,

Up for sale is my 2005 Rx-8 GT, with the Grand-Touring Package including OEM skirt kit. Every option that mazda offered, I have on this car. It is manual 6spd. The car is ABSLUTELY MINT!! NO scratches, NO dents, the paint is spectacular!! The car has FULL BUMPER to BUMPER warranty on it. I guarantee you will not find another RWD production car under 50K, that handles better than this one.

Milage: 19,900Kms

Suspension: Tokico Shocks, H&R springs

Intake: Full carbon Fiber intake

Wheels: OEM 18" (possibility of Deep dish 19's):D

-Xenon Head Lights

-2 tone leather interior

-Heated seats

The pics do not do this car justice, the paint on this car is absolutely flawless and INCREDIBLE!!

P.S: Oui, je parle Francais

Nick 514-659-8965

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Price: 36,000

Cool thing about the RX-8 is that it has a great chassis so the stock shocks-springs aren't really that stiff and it handles beautifully.

Carrying speed into corners with the RX-8 is verrrrrrrryyyyyyyy easy it's a joy to drive.

I can't imagine how the car sticks to the road with new springs and shocks!

Hey Guys,

Up for sale is my 2005 Rx-8 GT, with the Grand-Touring Package including OEM skirt kit. Every option that mazda offered, I have on this car. It is manual 6spd. The car is ABSLUTELY MINT!! NO scratches, NO dents, the paint is spectacular!! The car has FULL BUMPER to BUMPER warranty on it. I guarantee you will not find another RWD production car under 50K, that handles better than this one.

Milage: 19,900Kms

Suspension: Tokico Shocks, H&R springs

Intake: Full carbon Fiber intake

Wheels: OEM 18" (possibility of Deep dish 19's):D

-Xenon Head Lights

-2 tone leather interior

-Heated seats

The pics do not do this car justice, the paint on this car is absolutely flawless and INCREDIBLE!!

P.S: Oui, je parle Francais

Nick 514-659-8965

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Price: 36,000

Wow, I wonder what this car would look like with the mazdaspeed front end.. :run:

Beautiful.. one of my dream cars.. gl..

Merci pour les compliments!

So, which one of you guys is gonna go out and get a loan, and come buy my car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back