JMI teaser pics of some of the new stock thats arriving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat_JDM

hi people..here are some teaser pics of a few cars we have comming over! *tu* you will notice the extreme high quality of our vehicles *tu* ...these vehicles should arrive with in the winter when exactly i do now know for they are mixed up with the other 50 odd cars we have arriving

1990 GTR grade 4 car with rollcage

GTRwrollcage.jpg

1990 stock grade 4 pulsar GTI-R

GTIRmint.jpg

1991 mint grade 3.5 GTR

blackmintGTR.jpg

blackGTR.jpg

1991 180sx drift car w/ 2 way LSD, body kit and many mods

180sxdriftcar.jpg

1991 375hp mitsubushi GTO

400psGTO.jpg

1991 grade 4 nissan fairlady Z TT

300sxjdmmint.jpg

1991 Honda CRX SiR glasstop

CRXjdmsir.jpg

1991 Celica GT-4

Celicajdm.jpg

So what ya'll guys think *tu*

Figured it'd be something like that ;) Oh well, RHD would do just fine also , may take a week or two to get used to it (blind spots and shifting an all )

Care to shed some light on the legal aspect of these things ? basically what confuses me is why they would be legal after a set amount of time. Oh and when you start getting them in , lemme know I want one ;) I find R33 pure sex , r32 , although a wonderful machine, looks a bit poopiush and i'd rather have a sylvia.

Figured it'd be something like that ;) Oh well, RHD would do just fine also , may take a week or two to get used to it (blind spots and shifting an all )

Care to shed some light on the legal aspect of these things ? basically what confuses me is why they would be legal after a set amount of time. Oh and when you start getting them in , lemme know I want one ;) I find R33 pure sex , r32 , although a wonderful machine, looks a bit poopiush and i'd rather have a sylvia.
It will be availible in 2008 as it was first produced in 1993. Some will prolly have a 1992 production date so you'll prolly be able to get one next year.

That should give me plenty of time to make the 2003 Se-R spec V a monster before contemplating an R33 V Spec :)

Thank you for the education , it explains why i see none on the road here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back