mk5 2.0T wheels 4sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

vrsixer

I'm selling these wheels so i can buy some bbs for spring
they got 12k km's on them and they are mint not a single curb rash or scratch and tires are still mint i never peeled them or anything, they are 2 piece wheels by orca and are extremely tough and very pricey...they fit all mk5 jetta's, rabbits and passats also audi a4/a6/a8 bolt pattern is 5x112 and they are 17"
i'm asking 1800$ they go for 850$ each new

DSCN1131.sized.jpg

Last edited:
just got back from the dealer they are giving me 1400$ just for the wheels!
they are 850$ a piece while the 18" huffeseing and karthoums go for 550!
so 1800$ with tires, you can call and ask yourself!

the dealer is willing to buy these wheels back from you? which dealer?

every dealer would but don't expect to get full price, vaudreuil vw are giving me 350 per wheel (no tires), you have much better chances if your wheels are mint, i'm gonna check out some other dealers to see if i get something better!

every dealer would but don't expect to get full price, vaudreuil vw are giving me 350 per wheel (no tires), you have much better chances if your wheels are mint, i'm gonna check out some other dealers to see if i get something better!

the only thing is that mine is a lease, so I don't know if I would have to buy them back after 4 years

the only thing is that mine is a lease, so I don't know if I would have to buy them back after 4 years

i'm also on a lease but i'm not worried about buying oem products, my dealer told me i can mod as much as i want as long as my mods are oem, but i'm most probably gonna end up buying my car anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back