interesting sound my car makes. and other probs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyRyder

alright i need help and i need it bad! 2 things
1: my car keep stalling, at idle it die alot, and then when i start it , it give two little shot of gas then dies, sometimes its really hard to restart, like i could be driving and then its as if ther no more gas, and i just glide for a bit, then it gets going again, but the rpm needle doesn' really go down though, (that for when im driving) at red light, stop sign and what not, it pretty much always wants to stall!

2: imagine the sound of a bus accelerating, same thing goes for my car, lately it sound like a bus super loud blowing noise!

ps: my hicas light comes on sometimes too lol ( but i think i just need to add oil or something)

yay for skylines!

i would definately go with a vaccuum leak, especially if it sounds like a bus,

its probably between the turbo and the throttle body, the car is getting too much gas and not enough air = stalling out. do you have a wideband a/f gauge? do you find its running rich ?

as for the hicas light, most likely you need to top off the fluid reservoir in the trunk

i would definately go with a vaccuum leak, especially if it sounds like a bus,

its probably between the turbo and the throttle body, the car is getting too much gas and not enough air = stalling out. do you have a wideband a/f gauge? do you find its running rich ?

as for the hicas light, most likely you need to top off the fluid reservoir in the trunk

yes its running rich yes its stalling, and no no wideband airfuel guage sorry!

running rich can be a bunch of problems

vaccuum leak is the simplest,
after that
injectors
ecu
fuel pressure
bad maf
tps sensor

ya that all pretty much muy list to do, lol, im gonna start to look at the vaccum, then tps, then maf then more expensive things for last! thanks guy! but that bus sound is so anoying! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back