TEIN inner-outter tie-rod ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camry90

Brand new without box. 200$ obo instaruction is in japanese but u can do without it.
DSC02696.jpg

Strengthened Tie Rod Improved durability and increased steering wheel cut off angle. This will allow for a higher steering angle at full steering wheel lock. All for a reasonable price. Superior Durability Tein tie rods are designed to be stronger than original equipment found on the 240SX (S13 and S14). During hard sport driving, breaking and bending of the tie rods will now be reduced. Increased Steering Wheel Cut Off Angle Tein tie rods are adjustable to give you more steering angle at full steering wheel lock. Original equipment tie rods offer limited steering wheel rotation, while Tein tie rods allow for increased rotation. Excellent Option For Drifting Tein tie rods can be adjusted for more steering angle for when you counter steer. This will in turn create deeper drift angles. * Tein tie rod and tie rod ends can NOT be used in combination with the original equipment tie rod and tie rod ends.

damn it I want them! If Haig doesn't give you a call pm me and I'll drive down right away.

i called Camo and he's not there lol so i'll wait untill saturday then i can sell it to other people...
but SBZERO, there's someone infront of you. sorry. i'll let you know if that person don't take it.

i called Camo and he's not there lol so i'll wait untill saturday then i can sell it to other people...
but SBZERO, there's someone infront of you. sorry. i'll let you know if that person don't take it.

haig dosent work for camo anymore from what i heard !!! ;)

ok, it's officially being on sale again.
i'm asking 200$, i'm not gonna wait for anybody first one brings me the money takes it home. PM me for phone number and my address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back