I really love cops!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flip213

on my way home last night after getting my car washed, i passed a police car that had just finished giving somebody a ticket. after about not even 5 minutes of them following me( keep in mind i knew they were behind me and i was doing the speed limit and keeping my revs low because of my exhaust) they put on their lights on and pulled me over. asked for my papers and came back 15 minutes later with a 150$ ticket for my exhaust being to loud. this is why i love cops :thefinger .

does anyone know of a way i can contest this? :dunno:
this is redicoulous when i some people driving around cars that are smoking blue, falling apart and have a broken exhaust manifold

stupid cops..:thefinger:thefinger:squintfin:angry:.

dsl pour toi mek moi aussi ils mont suivis sur la vieille 17 de hudson juskau stop pour tourner pour aller au flying G...sti je shiftais a 2000 tours..lol mont pas collé....en plus jmen fumais un...dammm ma blonde capotais..

moi jme demande juste c koi leur probleme qui nous crisse la paix ya des chars bin plus bruiyant (presque toute les v8) ou meme des tite grosse en hyundai ek le muffler troué.pis jparles pas des bike encore ek leur pipe c bin plus fort encore pour quoi eux autres pognent pas de ticket? moi jdis si tu as un cat sa devrais etre legal....tk ciao

CAUZ WE GOT THA MONEY ......... la tite grosse ake un excel 88 payera pas son ticket et probablement k elle a 5 kid a faire manger ....pis kelle doit manger 1 fois par jour pour arriver ....... C CA QU'ILS SE DISENT ....

pis aussi ...que eux aussi conduissait des excel ...hahahahahahaha

dsl pour toi mek moi aussi ils mont suivis sur la vieille 17 de hudson juskau stop pour tourner pour aller au flying G...sti je shiftais a 2000 tours..lol mont pas collé....en plus jmen fumais un...dammm ma blonde capotais..

moi jme demande juste c koi leur probleme qui nous crisse la paix ya des chars bin plus bruiyant (presque toute les v8) ou meme des tite grosse en hyundai ek le muffler troué.pis jparles pas des bike encore ek leur pipe c bin plus fort encore pour quoi eux autres pognent pas de ticket? moi jdis si tu as un cat sa devrais etre legal....tk ciao

Tu fumais un joint en conduisant? Bravo*fag*

c'est drole.. tlm trouve que sa sonne comme une canisse ton civic pis que les V8 font du beau bruit (tant qu'a n'en faire) ...

to answer your question bro yes it is contestable! Just do a search in MR about that topic its been discused very very many times and you have all the info needed to win. if u have any question ask me in PM

to answer your question bro yes it is contestable! Just do a search in MR about that topic its been discused very very many times and you have all the info needed to win. if u have any question ask me in PM

thanks im still deciding if i should or shouldnt contest it. i have 30 days.

cest vrai avec les bike en l'ete son cris de forte ill fait mal aux oreille de fois et sa son comme la marde. et ils ont pas des problem avec la police parce que ill vient "stock" bullshit!!!! sorry about the french im a little rusty

i would also like to mention that the exhaust doesnt sound like i put an eboy muffler on it either its a nice sound. (ask the guys in the beemer forum theyve heard it)

for u guys to be the judge.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=flNgKNNjMs0

to be honest with you i think that sounds kinda "civic-ish"...

i mean, it's not that bad (actually nice for a small engine i admit) but it could definitely be better!

but hey, it's a 4-banger, cant do wonders with that :p

btw, the car looks good.

cest vrai avec les bike en l'ete son cris de forte ill fait mal aux oreille de fois et sa son comme la marde. et ils ont pas des problem avec la police parce que ill vient "stock" bullshit!!!! sorry about the french im a little rusty

You are the first person I have ever seen say that they don't like the sound of bikes. When I have bikes rip by me I love to listen to them go. Now I own one :bigup:

In all honesty if you didn't think your muffler was an issue, you wouldn't have been purposely keeping the revs low to conceal it right?

I think you should just pay it, we all know it's loud and annoying when we install them to the general public and thats why the laws are in place.

Fukcin sux but whatcha' gonna do:dunno:

P.S. i think your bimmer sounds sex. Oh and acura tl...if you hohnestly think that straight 4's are helpless, i RLY RLY sujest you do your research.:bigup:

Oh and acura tl...if you hohnestly think that straight 4's are helpless, i RLY RLY sujest you do your research.:bigup:

i didnt say there was nothing to be done with them.

but i have yet to hear a good sounding N/A 4-cylinder car... except on videos of cars with totally built engine and stuff.. or at the drags (again fully built engines).

On the streets, i've never heard a nice sounding N/A 4-cylinder car. And it's not 'cuz i dont go out...

but hey, that's just me... a lot of people seem to like a car that sounds like a lawn mower! :bigup:

just to clear something up for you guys. a 325 is not a 4 banger. it is an inline 6. and i was also keeping it in low revs also to show that i wasnt trying to speed or just to show that i was a cautious driver, not for the sound.

You are the first person I have ever seen say that they don't like the sound of bikes. When I have bikes rip by me I love to listen to them go. Now I own one :bigup:

In all honesty if you didn't think your muffler was an issue, you wouldn't have been purposely keeping the revs low to conceal it right?

depends on what kinda bike. i dont like the chopper sounds like the big harleys, sport bikes sound amazing. if thats what your refering to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back