Worst sex u ever had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian_M3

Shop Representative
What is the worst sexual experience you ever had in your life ?

Here are some pretty bad ones I found on the net :

This guy was going down on me for the first time, and he wasn't doing a bad job. I was just settling in to enjoy myself, then after about two minutes he pops his head up and says "Is everything OK?" I say, "Yes, why?" And he says "My ex usually would've come by now." That's when I knew things weren't going to work out... --Lisa

Crying Game

I'd been flirting with this girl all night and we eventually went back to her place. We were both a bit tipsy, and so started getting into things pretty hot and heavy. But when she slipped her jeans off, I saw that 'she' was in fact a 'he'. Very pretty, very convincing, but definitely a guy. And I was out of there. -- Brett

Come Again

We were making out on the sofa when all of a sudden, the guy comes -- on my leg. I didn't even have time to recover from the shock before he got up and said he had to leave! A few days went by and then he called saying how much fun he'd had and did I want to hook up again. Um... no! -- Clare

Size Matters

I'd been hot for this girl for ages and put in the hard yards with her -- expensive dinners and all. After one such night she came back to my place. One thing led to another and we started having sex. The next thing I heard was "Is it in yet?" What are you supposed to say to that? --Theo

Getting Serious

This is the worst thing that can happen after sex. I was with this girl who I thought understood things were just a bit of casual fun. So far, so good, but after we'd finished, she turns to me and starts asking all these really heavy questions, like "Where do you see this heading?" And she was serious. -- Damian

Yes Master

I met this kinda geeky guy at a club and we went back to his place. We started making out and after a while he disappeared into the bedroom. When he came back out he was wearing this leather mask and g-string. Then he said, "I want you to call me Master." I almost laughed in his face. -- Paula

Cry Baby

What is it with girls that cry after sex? This one girl was sobbing so hard I started to wonder if I had hurt her or something. I didn't know what to do or say. She seemed like a nice enough girl, but I felt so bad afterwards I couldn't face seeing her again! -- Blake

Say What?

I was seeing this guy semi-seriously for a few weeks. Once after we'd just had sex, he turns to me and says "I like having sex with you. But I've had better." Charming. -- Belinda

Share you stories with us !

next time you go down there ... upper cut her taint! .. hit it! .. hit it really hard ..so that she goes flying across the room.... then bite it .. bite it reall harddd ... just so that you dont have to ever go down here ever again.

man i love dane cook

edit: thats probably not exactly how it goes but close enough

Oh g-d im not saying any stories here but ill entertain a few of my gf's

my gf did get cum on her leg once just withmaking out with some guy, he did it to her friend 9months later aswell...Slight problem i think,

some guy she was sleeping with tried to stick his dick in her ass, he left with a broken nose within 5 seconds and crying....

faire l'amour avec une vrai rookie, je lui pogne le cul et c'est comme visqueux, criss, elle avait de la marde dans les fesses, wtf! :run: :run: :run:

I've never had a super bad experience like getting my uterus ruptured or anything, but I was dating this guy off n on for almost 2 years, and he was a 6 second man... LITERALLY. It was ****en pathetic. And the same guy, everytime hed go down, he DID NOT KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING. He would just lick around the hole haha. Hes so dumb lol

Im very selective with who I sleep with. Just so I dont have retarted stories to tell lol.

the not too hard it hurts type of girls !!!! it's happens twice WTF 1 hour and some later .... once i seriously just stoped and finished myself off!

PS: problem is i dont have a 12 inch dick so WTF

I've never had a super bad experience like getting my uterus ruptured or anything, but I was dating this guy off n on for almost 2 years, and he was a 6 second man... LITERALLY. It was ****en pathetic. And the same guy, everytime hed go down, he DID NOT KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING. He would just lick around the hole haha. Hes so dumb lol

Im very selective with who I sleep with. Just so I dont have retarted stories to tell lol.

how the **** were u on and off with him for 2 years if he couldnt keep it under control

my g/f is somewhere in the house, so i'mma make this quick, i think some of you know bout these stories lol, but the worst, is this chick i was dating last year round this time, let's just put it this way, when a girl is on her back you can do whatever you want, the motion is up to you, so here we are doin it, i'm on top, after a while getting tired (didn't want to stress the triceps :D ) so i can on my back, pick her up and stick my shit in and she just sits there, doesn't move, in my head i'm like, this isn't happening right? how hard can it be, move some shit, she didn't budge i started moving her, then just put her on her knees gave it from behind, now i make her climax and didn't want to jizz in or on her this time so i'm like finish me off, she holds my cack, and i swear it was like she was asked to dissasemble a nuclear bomb, she just stared at it in awe, wow, needless to say after a few more times, i dumped her, but i got to stick a finger in her ass :victory:

when i tag teamed a girl we could'nt stop laughing and the girl looked so pissed lol but she still took it anyways...slut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back