car got impounded need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy2LO

ok my french isnt the greatest so i got a few letters that i didnt understand. and looks like my liscence was suspended. i find it very weird for a ticket from october. but anyhow. my car got impounded on dec 26. i left on vacation shortly after and didnt have time to take car of it. i was told that even if i pay all my ticket (plus the 2 tickets he gave me that night) it wouldnt change anything. and that my car had to still stay there a month. i need my freaken car. how can i get it out of there?????

is it possible to pretend i sold it to my mom so she can go get it from the impound and i drive it around for a month and re switch it to my name???? im sure someone has to know this stuff. talked to 3 lawyers everyone told me to just pay it off since its the holidays bla bla bla. i got kicked out of my car at 4am on the night of dec 26th on the street LOL

thx people

You have to wait the whole month. You're ingnorance got you into this trouble. Even if you don't understand french, you should have atleast known that you have to pay your tickets. And if you don't understand the letter you can either call the sender of the letter, or have someone explain it to you.

Because of the second part of your message, this discussion will be closed. I don't encourage scamming in the CSR section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back