Euro Lips & Chrome Door Pulls - MKIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxcarracer

Hey guys as some of you may know I no longer own a VW
However, I still have a few VR6 Lips left and interior chrome door openers (JOM I believe)
I have to check how many I have left, but it's about 5 pairs of each
The lips are made in Germany and their quality's proven since I've sold over 50 the past couple of summers.

If I have 10 lips total I'll have to sell in two lots to conform with the forum rules.

So for now, PM me if there's interest and I'll mark your name down. DO NOT put your name if you're not interested in buying and DO NOT post garbage in this thread (ie. I can get it cheaper on eBay)

Each lip will sell for the low price of 70$ each only if there's more than 5 people interested. A date an time for when we can meet at the same time will be posted later on.

Each pair or chrome (steel, not plastic) door handles will sell for 20$/pr. And will be sold at the same time the lips are picked up.

Last edited:
Euro Lip
vr6lip.jpg

Chrome Door Pulls
2.jpg

Last edited:
Euro lips are of great quality, I bought one when I had my mk3.
I've hit many curbs while perpendicular parking and coming out of driveways and it never cracked or anything.

Bump for a good price *tu*

well 1 sale pending for the door handle :) lolll

my girlfriend will love that .. she never find the door handle in the night .. with this .. she will see it all time lolll

well 1 sale pending for the door handle :) lolll

my girlfriend will love that .. she never find the door handle in the night .. with this .. she will see it all time lolll

That is an awesome explanation for buying chrome pulls...I might as well slip that to my girlfriend also:bigup:

Still one lip and one set of door pulls left...

1 lip = 70$
1 set of door pulls = 20$

Buy both at the same time and I'll let them go for 80$

And that will be all for the next few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back