Skyline w/RB25DET smokin' deal,Under $9,000!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rydz

Hi Guys

Here is a Skyline I recieved yesterday.

I had not posted it yet,and I want to sell the car as is,ie: you will get the car legalized but YOU will do the SAAQ inspection.

Main reason is I dont have time right now to handle this one(and more) and this way you get a killer deal.(and besides I dont do the BS inspections,I get real ones done!)

What wrong with this car,nothing really,its just a little bit ugly,its black(not very well done,but it was always a black car) and the interior is not my cup of tea,but the reason I bought it was the chassis has less than 90,000 kms on it,and the RB25DET is nice and fresh.

This car started life as a RB25DE car,and then had the DET swapped in,it also has coil overs,front mount intercooler,GTR hood and Grill,Fiberglass front fenders,side skirts,BRIDE drivers side seat (not very comfy but its OK),and it runs like a top,and has bags of power!!!!!

Full type M brakes all 4 corners, all the good stuff,it just needs some love!

At this price you can afford to repaint the car(should you want) and get a rockin' car ready for the track or street.

when I bought this car I knew it was not pretty,but I figured someone might want a more track car than street.

Everything works on the car,and its not a bag of crap either,just ugly.

Price: SOLD.00 GST included.

If no one wants the car at this price,I will get it al cleaned up in the spring and reoffer it for what ever the additional costs are,but this is a deal,!

Pics below

PortMarch-7-061061.jpg
[/IMG]

PortMarch-7-061071.jpg
[/IMG]

PortMarch-7-061191.jpg
[/IMG]

PortMarch-7-061381.jpg
[/IMG]

This ones the money shot!

PortMarch-7-061281.jpg
[/IMG]

PortMarch-7-061271.jpg
[/IMG]

I have over 20 pictures of the car availible,and this car is actually here,so anyone who wants to see and hear it its not just a picture.

Come on you know the ugly ones try harder and they ride better!!!!:p

I also have a 2 door Skyline GTST that is also in need of a little love,nicer then this 4 door but needs only a little TLC on the body(no rust just paint here and there),and the interior is perfect! (no pics yet,cant find them). painted R33 Purple. details and prices later!

Thanks

Paulo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back