speakers??

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

VTEC_RYDAZ

Hey guys, how much do speakers cost?? Any regular speakers, not this fancy stuff YET... And if i sell my car, i can put the stock speakers back right?? And can you tell me the price of the speakers, preferrably 4X40-4X60, ANY kind of speakers, just not the really SH|T kind... Thanks!

Look, if you know you're gonna eventually buy good speakers, than wait and do it right the first time, cause in the long run it'll end up costing you much more. You can swap em out for your stock speakers anytime, just a few screws holding em down.

And about my amp, I wasn't gonna sell it, I wanted to trade it, but give me an offer, I'll think about it.

Ok, then how much would some good speakers cost me?? And the amp is for my friend LOWRIDER, he was looking for one, just wanted to know the price... Well how much are you loooking towards selling it man??

Well I think the best is for you to go out and listen to speakers at a shop, because something that sounds good to you could sound like **** to me, or vise-versa. Keep in mind, that the speakers you listen to in the stores won't sound as good as they will in your car, but it you will be able to hear which ones sound better than others. Personally, for around 200-300$ I'd look for some rockford fosgates, or infinity kappa's.

I'll think about the amp:)

Hey thanks A LOT 95_XE, which store am i able to listen to some speakers?? Thanks man!:bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back