1997 h22a for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

h22acivic

1997 h22a type sh for sale.

I have it set up so that you can use the atts system or you could pull it out...
its a 97 with 70km....no papers
comes with everything....engine, tranny, harness, ecu, and the coded key....

make an offer!

ps....i know there is a engine section for sale, but there's more traffic in here;)

h22a

how much do you want for it and where does it come from
since you have no papers it should be cheap

Well,....make me an offer and I'll see if its worth my time......by the way, the engine is presently working in a car, so you can test it by driving it, test the compression etc........you don't have that advantage anywhere else!!!! The engine is mint, i have nothing to hide, so come check it out if anyone is interested.
email:dascanio@cae.ca

Gen2teg, we can meet somewhere popular, like Julep if you want or somewhere closer
email me: dascanio@cae.ca today, or else I won't get your email till monday.
and yes, the price is around that area, we'll talk.....

men if you car about the paper its YOUR probleme ok men some people doesnt care about that ok

oui c notre probleme quil est pas de papier pcq c un gars ki c fait voler c moteur facque si tu lachete bin jespere que tu vas te le faire voler toi aussi. Loser

Pis la sa va etre rendu ton probleme. Pis quand les inspection obligatoire vont arriver ds pas long tout les chars de plus de 7 ans vont devoir passer linspection.

Pense y a deux fois avant dacheter. tu te fais pogner tu perd le moteur et ton char.

THINK BIG

en cest drete ca jte disai sai pas TON pro cest celui du gars qui lachete non jai pas dis jallais lacheter mais ecoute chacun fais squi veu jte dit pas chu pour ca mais ya personne quia a bitcher tout lmonde est ici pour acheter et vendre :D je compren tes point dvue mais compren les mien aussi :D

dans le fond ceux qui volent s'en foutent de se faire voler car il vont juste en revoler un pour le remettre apres!!!
bande de caves les voleurs scusez moi ....

hey guy's the engine is not stolen ok i no the guy personnaly and he is not a robber ok the engine is very mint like he says ,the car moves very fast ,i don't think the guy would take a chance in having a car with a stolen engine when the guy has a serious job and is getting settled with his girl a guy's
i sold my engine last octobre and i had no paper and the engine is not stolen so before saying what so ever just chill your not bying so shut the f*** up ok
sorry but that's the way it is

hey RAY my friend does'nt need the engine you could sell it he got him self a b18b like my old one for even more then what you are asking anyways the turbo i'll pick it up when i get my big fat check from the hospital anyways i'll call you.
see you ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back