JDM Time Attack ,D1SL,The REAL DEAL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rydz

Hi Guys

Here is one for you,I bought this one this week,this one is not a toy or recovered from a dismantler in Japan,this is a low millage chassis car(41,000Kms), shop built and owned in Japan ready for Time Attack or drift.

This car has been completely cleaned of inside sound deadener,no carpet,no headliner,no hidden surprises.

Best of everything Japan has to offer,built right.not bent.

Attention to detail everywhere,a list of parts as long as my arm (I will list these later as I am getting as much detail as possible on this one)

Take a look at the pictures,it has not even been washed yet! this was the condition of the car as it arrived at the docks.

Price: SOLD GST included,Landed in Montreal ect.

This is a real competition vehicle, built to D1SL rules in Japan.

54 pictures availible on this car for serious buyers,this vehicle is ready for import as it is a Dec 1991 car.More pictures and full write up in the RYDZ forum when the full information from Japan becomes availible

Thanks

Paulo

DSCF04901.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF04911.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF04921.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF04931.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF04951.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF04981.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF04991.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF05001.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF05021.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF05091.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF05101.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF05231.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF05261.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF05281.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF05291.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF05341.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF05351.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF05421.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF05441.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF05471.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]

DSCF05481.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Holy Sh!t, this is somwthing I would love to get and lap those Ferraris at Mount Tremblant with. Great price for a built 24D.

Hi There

not sure,when the car arrives I will have a much better idea of its "legal" abilities.

If the car has all the required parts for Quebec safety,then yes it could be SAAQ inspected for road use.

I just figured the person who buys this type of car,would pobably just track it and not want the attention of street use.

If I can Safety it,and you want to drive it on the road,no problems for me,the chassis parts are all legal,so it should not be a problem.

Thanks

Paulo

Hi Guys

This car has arrived,and there is nothing that can compare real life 3D,to a picture.

This car is unbelievable,I cant even describe this thing properly.........its taking everything I have to finish customer cars and not get this SAAQ inspected right away...............I promised my wife I would be good...................but with cars like this in the driveway....................I really dont think I can.

Paulo

Hi Guys

Figured I would bump this car,I have driven it twice and its a beast,power is right now when ever you want it.

In any case I am taking off on holiday for a couple of weeks,if anyone wants to see this car let me know when I get back,

If anyone needs any info on in stock cars,send me an email on my blackberry address in the sig below.

Be good guys and play nice while I'm away

Paulo

Hi Guys

Figured I would bump this car,I have driven it twice and its a beast,power is right now when ever you want it.

In any case I am taking off on holiday for a couple of weeks,if anyone wants to see this car let me know when I get back,

If anyone needs any info on in stock cars,send me an email on my blackberry address in the sig below.

Be good guys and play nice while I'm away

Paulo

Is there any way to see all the cars you have in stock ???

Thanks

Hi There

Sure,when I get back in a couple of weeks come on down and take a look,they are in 3 different places (cant wait until I get my big place all for me!!!!) but I can take you around and show you what ever you want to see.

Trust me when I tell you that the ability to have all my stock in only one location is what I have dreaming about for over a year!

Thanks

Paulo

This car is SOLD

Soon to be on the streets and in the hands of a very capable driver!

Paulo

nice !!!! i think im gonna go see it this weekend WOOOOOOTTT unless he havent pick it up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back