Monthly Meet December 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANADAM

Legacy Member
Ok, guys and gals, its soon monthly meet time!!! This time will be even better than the last!! we are expecting around 30ppl to show up! The place has changed to the Hymus Brass. They have a elevated section that can hold around 40 ppl, they have a 50" TV with a VCR so we can watch all the street and drag racing from the past year. about 120 minutes of video including the crazy car shows from this summer!!! I even have the MONTREAL RACING banner so we can represent!!!! I need to know who's in so I can make the arrangements.

Adam.

i will be there with bells on and a beer in my hand,i will also bring my smoke show video!!!!!!!

I'll go, which brasserie on hymus? Manoir I'm guessing? We can all talk about are mod projects for next year!

no shane.........the hymus brass..........behind zellers!

what is it you guys do at these meets? is it like a JULEP then you go inside a throw back a couple??

Keep me posted!

we usually meet for around 9pm, eat, drink and joke around. the last meet went till midnight!!
The Hymus Brass. is on Hymus, east of St-johns, right behind the Brenard Trotier shoping center. i think there is an unemployment office right next door.

well actually it is RIGHT beside a depannuar...the unemployment office is a building next to the dep and the brass....

yeah I'll be there. We all got to park in front though, in the first row like all the 'Minis' or the Jeeps do, when they were having their monthly meets.

I wonder if we'll be so lucky to have Tom show up and grace us with his presence. I want to see his Mustang!

I don't think TK will be showing up, he told me that he has already made plans for that evening. maybe next time.

His mustang is not streetable at this moment, I don't think it ever will be again.

Thats right Adam my Stang is not streetable cause of C-12 at $5.00 a litre and Its very Loud !!!!!!!!

A customer of mine heard it from the 40 one day as he was going to Ottawa and came by the shop and said that he was sure that it was our Stang !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to disappoint but maybe I'll try to swing by no promises but you never know
if there will be a big turnout I'll come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TK: C12 @ 5.00$/l ???
Last summer I was able to get a 5 gallons of C-14 for 50$ That's around 2,50$/l. Did I get a real deal or the C12 so expensive?

The reservations are made!!! 30-40 ppl on the first friday of December. i got the area with the 56" TV!!

Adam... Im in, cant refuse a good beer! Dont think Tom's coming tho... very busy ( he actually does have a life: wife and kid, not like the most of us)... Hey, those pistons you got must of put a nice dent in the bank! But I can for see your future... hehe... time to play :)

So who else is in?

Monthly meet Dec 7th

Im not sure what is happening yet, but I'll swing by....12inchclub... better be there so i can smack him one for dissing SUV's!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back