LF: Scirocco Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

ol'skool Dubs

I'm looking to start a new project. I'm looking for a scirocco body. No need for an engine, just need a rolling shell! Send me a PM if you got something!

Not more than $500.

Don't post useless comments please.

Thanks
Nick

eurorocco is selling a mint white body*tu* but i dont know about ur budget...ur best bet would be to find a beat up slegato with a scrap motor for cheap maybee... (comes with the 16v bodykit). You could find many roccos, just have to keep a lookout *tu* good luck

Yes I had a slegato, should have never sold it. But anyways, what i'm looking for is something really shitty that's lying around someone's yard. I saw the white scirocco, very clean, but his price is not in my budget. If it wasn't for school, i would have picked it up. If ever you guys spot one, let me know.

Thanks

Nick

im now asking 1500$ for the car all it needs is a motor/tranny wiring, so a complete 1.8 8v for 300$ at the scrap yard and you have your mint daily driven car to go to school, and then when the time comes to make a nice project you will have it ready to go. can't beat that. Full SS 2.5" exhaust, all new brakes, bilstein/koni suspension. all euro lights bumpers. im still not sure why i have not sold it... Ah well the right person will come along. but when springs comes around 2000$ will be the going price/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back