PHOTOS: Lafleur's April 17 - Protege

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protege

Legacy Member
PHOTOS: Lafleur's April 17, 2003 (Protege version)...

Well,

What can I say? Not a lot of photos this time around. I wanted to shoot a specific theme for this week. That theme was to shoot the faces of Lafleur's. I was also experimenting on some different lighting. Overall, I learned a lot last night in regards to photography. I apologize if I only have 9 photos to show. I only shot a bismal 40 photos compared to my usual average of 80. Must have been the weather that night, I guess. Anyway, Many, Many Thanks goes out to the people that participated in the shoot. I know it's hard being in front of the camera, so I give you boys & girls :bigup: :bigup:

Enjoy :D

P.S. Once again, it's best to view them in full view.

fc515816.jpg

copy & paste for full view

These guys were great!! :bigup:
fc515815.jpg

fc515814.jpg

fc515813.jpg

Thanks guys. To answer both of your questions: The girl beside the GS-R is GSR_Girl's friend (forgot her name...sorry). And the guy with the light blue car is a G3 Acura Integra 4dr. :)

Originally posted by Protege
Thanks guys. To answer both of your questions: The girl beside the GS-R is GSR_Girl's friend (forgot her name...sorry).

Faut qu'on se parle moi et elle! :p

Véro! appelle moi! :p

elle sappel fred si je me trompe pas..... ah le meet de samedi soir dernier, vous auriez tous pu la rencontrer!!!!

Originally posted by RedCivic
elle sappel fred si je me trompe pas..... ah le meet de samedi soir dernier, vous auriez tous pu la rencontrer!!!!

yo red you werent; there this meet i looked for your car lol

oh well, i didnt feel like going, i wont go every week like i use to do. cost too much of fuel and it was way too cold. i might go later on. probaly after my next mod....not for now.

Originally posted by Mr.Two
a spacecraft...from a galaxy far far away (should have stayed there)
WTF is that supposed to mean?? I guess this is where you try and save face by saying it was a joke. People who sh!t on other people's cars because they don't like the looks should just keep their thoughts to themselves.

Originally posted by SiRGodfather
WTF is that supposed to mean?? I guess this is where you try and save face by saying it was a joke. People who sh!t on other people's cars because they don't like the looks should just keep their thoughts to themselves.

non je dirai pas que cest une joke... ON l'a meme dit a haute voix a coté de la voiture en personne.. je suis pas du genre a cacher mes pensées.. encore mois de dire apres : ben non cest une joke pour me sauver la face...

i like the gsr of the gsr girl because a i have one too it was there last nigt at lafleur is the green gsr whit white inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back