xe/gxe/ser???

Status
Not open for further replies.

B15SENTRA

Right now i have an xe, but I won't be keeping
it. It's an automatic an not worth keeping
I'm looking for an se (sr20det) to se-r (QG25)

As for a turbo, I'm thinking more along the
lines of a blower (more reliable).
Hopefully nismo will have one out when they start
selling parts.

I'll let u in on something, I'm out to
whip some Type-R ass.

Something to keep in mind... Nissan swaps aren't as easy as Honda's. I'd suggest just selling the car, and getting the SE-R. There was already word that Stillen was working on one. Also, don't buy from Nismo. They have the name, so they're going to be the most expensive sh!t on the market!!

I'm getting my SE-R spec V next week, I'll let u know how it is! but I suggest to get a spec V (more bang for the bucks!)

My SE 2001 is for sale if you want it...

5 sp, PP, LSD, Air, ABS and all the other goodies.

Brand new summer tires.

The car is presently leased...

Mileage: 26 500km

Lease expire: January 2005.

The car comes also with 4 winter tires mounted on 15 inches steel rims.

378$ / month taxes included....

Gotta make some place in my parking lot for my future Z....

Nothing is wrong. I just bought a 240z 1972, my GF has a car, and we have only 2 parking spots...

I travel a lot outside Canada for my job, and I don't want to pay for a brand new car that sleeps in my parking lot for nothing.
It is nice to drive and handle quite well for a 4 doors, better than my old Talon and GTI 16V....

I like the car, but I,ve got to get rid of it....:dunno:

wut kind of winter tires did you mounted it on??

caus I'm picking up my spec V at the end of this week, I just hope I made the right choice! :p

I got steel rims from an Altima (2001), not 2002, 15 inches, tire size is 185/65/15. No error on my speedo whatsoever after 2 winters now!:p

oh you ahve an SE mine is spec V, the speedo works with 17 inch wheels! I need to find the right winter ones :|

that one is not that good. Goto the 'general' forum, and look for the thread on tire sizes. I posted a site on miatas.org, that has a more powerful program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back