what do u guys think of....

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Fast4U

Legacy Member
buying an accidented car...
www.carcorp.net
that's what i talk about
do u think the car is crap and it's only for parts or i can rebuilt the car just like "a new"
(i'm talking of car that only the frame is hit... clean engine)
thanks

One of my neighbors has done that, but you would really have to check the alignment of the body/chassis. It might be more money than it is worth to fix that kind of damage. What kind of car are you looking for?

Jeremy bought his car accidented..and so far so good!
smash1.jpg

smash3.jpg

AND NOW!!!!! (there's me and my girlfriend in the back seat!!!)
JAP-Jetta8.jpg

i would say to get a smashed car only as long as its a car that you cant "really" get (i.e. supra, rx-7, eclipse, 300zx, etc...) and that it doesnt have much damaga (i.e. smashed up bumper, missing windows) stuff u can replace with a body kit!

little imperfection will be evident...like..look at the gap along the door! I think it's worth it for the money you save!!
JAP-Jetta9.jpg

to me those cars are great IF the engine is not destroyed and if the frame is straight. if those two are @#%$ i wouldnt touch the thing.my sister bought a car like that and had only problems. but her engine was hit.

i would do it, but only if i was like jeremie and new how to do this stuff. Someone like me has no clue when it comes to this kinda @#%$

I'm with sspikey on this one. If the frame is not hit and it's strait, and the engine is not touched. I'd go for it. It'll come out alot cheaper. But if those things are hit... stay away!! Unless you know how to re-align a frame, like to play with mecanics. You'll get too many problems otherwise. UNless it was minor and your lucky.

Man.!! why do I find these sites only after I buy my car!! I would have bought one and shipped it to Jeremy!! :evil:

I realllly like that blue jetta.........damn........very nice.......

sometimes you get a great deal on the car,and other times its in and out of the shop!

yeah but i don't know what is a real deal with smashed car... with a non smashed car i can evaluate if it's a deal or not..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back