New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocket 99gt

Hey guys, first post here. I am a a Canadian (from Aylmer) living in Washington DC.

Like everyone here I love fast cars and enjoy picking on ricers:D
I have a feeling that I will like it here.

Hey! welcome to the board! it seems that the domestic force on the site is growing!!!!! it's great to have a new guy on our side! we are really out numberd, what mods do you have on your 99 GT?btw D.C is a nice city, Ive been twice but not recently! seeya!:bigup:

Originally posted by rocket 99gt
Hey guys, first post here. I am a a Canadian (from Aylmer) living in Washington DC.

Like everyone here I love fast cars and enjoy picking on ricers:D
I have a feeling that I will like it here.
Welcome to the board, tell your friends.:beer:

Out numberd? It's more like we are pieces of sugar in an ant colony!!! :D

It's always good to see new domestics on this site...and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Take care!

thumbnail_98z5.jpg

Originally posted by funkmobile
Out numberd? It's more like we are pieces of sugar in an ant colony!!! :D

It's always good to see new domestics on this site...and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Take care!

thumbnail_98z5.jpg

Just means more choices for us to have a little fun with right!!!:zie:

Just fishing to make sure that it was Mike:)
Then gaboon is Joey and crazy1eye is Pat:rolleyes:
The Ross clan:bigup:

Originally posted by tkm

Tom has it been that long you don't remember the bad coffee and Ross' bad jokes, not to mention trying to convince me the hole time I was building the damn motor to put a carb on it!! ? I was checking out the video from the same day as this photo 1996!!! time flies, time to go bigger! no i still will not put a carb on it!!! :bigup:

funkmobile

I hope to see more j bodies at the track, I would like to race a few quicker v8s, are there a lot of modified members in the club or are most people keeping them stock?

I think nappyboy5.SLOW meant F bodies.But then again he does own a mustang so maybe he did mean J bodies.:D :rant: :D

we have a couple members into racing........there is a Z24 in the 1995-1999 Body with a supercharger 3.8 V6 in it.......i know i few with some NOS but we like show more then go, id like to do both soon..........

take care

jbodymontrealbanner1.jpg

Originally posted by crazy1eye
I think nappyboy5.SLOW meant F bodies.But then again he does own a mustang so maybe he did mean J bodies.:D :rant: :D
OK OK EVERYBODY BUST MY BALLS , YES I DID MEAN F-BODIES NOT TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FORM THE J-BODIES IF THATS WHAT YOU LIKE ,
CRAZY ONE EYE THE ONLY THING YOU CAN RACE RIGHT NOW IS A
GARDEN TRACTOR, SO UNTIL YOU PUT YOUR GLORIFIED OMNI BACK TOGETHER AND ACTUAL BEAT ME DOWN THE QUARTER YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!! (i've known this dweeb for a few years so I can talk this shit)::barf:

[STILL NICER LOOKING THAN YOUR OMNI , WITH THIS FRONT OPENING I CAN SUCK YOUR CAR IN AND CRAP IT OUT THE BACK
:thefinger :thefinger :thefinger

tkm

It's ok TK we do this all the time , and crazy can't help it if he has motor envy...by the way, Ross hasn't seen you for awhile.. maybe he needs to spend some of his nest egg on building another v8 jimmy:bigup: :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back