How old were you when you got your first motorcycle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamer

Shop Representative
Im now 16. And my mom doesnt want me to get a bike before either i move out which i dont plan on doing soon or when im like 23 or somthing like that. Im a pretty serious mountain biker and can't wait to get a street bike. My step-brothers came today with their bikes and i was like ....Lucky!!!!i cant wait!!!!. to make things short.! How old were you whe n you got your first bike

Last edited:
Well im 25 and Im only buying my first bike now....
I think your mom is smart. At 16, you can't possibly be responsible enough to handle a bike on the road. I remember how badly I wanted a bike at 16.. man I could frieking taste it... my mom wouldnt let me get one.... good thing, I probably wouldnt be around now to enjoy riding :)

Dont take offence to this statement. Your mom is looking out for your best interests...

had (still have) a mini honda50 trail bike at 6 or 7 yrs old, broke my arm on it once

now i have a small sportbike (ninja500)

as much as i want a new superbike (zx6R) i think i will wait till im 25 (in four years) along with the Porsche ;)

i was 6 when i got the first bike..it only had one gear..and you couldn't get over 25kph..cuz you would have to pedal so fast your knees would disintegrate..

Had my first bike at 18 even if my mother tell me that if I buy a bike I'll have to go get an appartment! well I still at home :0) and I'm 19 :0) and I bought my second bike this year because I ogt my other stole

Was 13 when I got my first ride funny little thing a MB5 honda that little 50cc f**ker did 120 km with a passenger!!
I'm now on my 7th bike and can't live without one!

trentpugmire_96.jpg
:bigup:

je me suis acheter un RM 80 quand javais 14 ans...c a se moment que les voisins on commencé a m'aimer...:rolleyes:

I was 25 when I got my first bike. My dad told me that if I ever bought a bike still living in his house, that he would kick the shit out of me so I never did. When I mooved out, I didn't have enough money so I waited. Now I bought my house and I finally have a garage to store it so I bought my first one last year.

I guess ill have to wait at least 5 years...damn..same thing goes on and on again. Your dreaming about driving when your in second grade then you get your license and want madly a bike :D

Originally posted by Dreamer
I guess ill have to wait at least 5 years...damn..same thing goes on and on again. Your dreaming about driving when your in second grade then you get your license and want madly a bike :D

cars bore me now :eek:

Zomby> My dad told me the same thing that if I ever bought a bike and still living in his house, that he would kick me out, i was 20, and bought it anyways when he saw my old 1993 GSX750R he said nice coffin and lived with it. I even gave him a ride on my old '99 R1, even now i have my own apartement and i still store my bike at is house.

Dreamer: it's not your age, it's your driving experience start by buying yourself a dirt bike, maybe after 2 or 3 years of trashing it you'll get the hang of it. Just my opinion?

sorry dude, I was just agreeing.. I know exactly what u mean.

young and like 12, dreaming of driving a car... any car.. man I would of taken the most rusty old trashbucket around when I was 12.... then you get yer license and drive... then you need more... then you get on a bike..... what's next? a plane :dunno:

PhilGood, I know what you mean but my dad really was serious. I left a couple of months after because he didn't like my girlfriend and told me that she was not welcome at his house anymore so I told him to fudd off and I just left. Man did that ever feel good. It's to bad I don't talk to him anymore, because he's the firts person I would have called when I got my first bike, just to piss him off (lol).

Originally posted by 8ball
sorry dude, I was just agreeing.. I know exactly what u mean.

young and like 12, dreaming of driving a car... any car.. man I would of taken the most rusty old trashbucket around when I was 12.... then you get yer license and drive... then you need more... then you get on a bike..... what's next? a plane :dunno:

I was just sacastic lol !! I should of told you!!
Yeah a plane would be cool! I already have my boating license!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back