V8 Motors meet/photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

M85Iroc-Z

Legacy Member
V8 Motors will be having its first official meet on Friday, May 2nd at 7:00pm. This meet will be taking place at Lafleurs in the west island. (PM for those who need directions). During the meet will be having a photo shoot of all the cars. Any non members of the club wishing to join can do so by simply showing up with their car on that day, this way they can also participate with the photos, or anyone that just wants to attend may show up as well. this will also be the perfect opportunity for everyone to get to know each other, as well as get a bite to eat, hehehe. We will also be discussing the matters of weekly meets. If it does happen to rain on that day, I will reschedule the meet.

Thank you for your attention

V8 Motors president
M85Iroc-Z
Mario

I'll come by, just because I know a few ppl who gonna be there, dont worry I will park my V6 Camaro accros the street :bigup:

Originally posted by System
I'll come by, just because I know a few ppl who gonna be there, dont worry I will park my V6 Camaro accros the street :bigup:

i hope your joking about parking accross the street, lol

Originally posted by M85Iroc-Z
i hope your joking about parking accross the street, lol

lol yeah I am!

Would be funny though seeing me corss Sources, ahhhh yes the out cast who loves V8's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back