Spotted Silver Skyline GTR, pulled over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronigs

This morning I was driving on the 720est and I spot a cop car with its lights on, for those of you who dont know the 720, there is rarely anyone ever pulled over on the 720 highway itself. If a cop wants to pull you over on the 720 they make you or kinda of force you to take an exit. The cops had made the guy get out of his car and there was 3 cops looking around his car. Anyways it was a clean skyline GTR silver with a white decal accross the windshield.

I was wondering does anyone know when you drive a imported car if you get pulled over all the time.

This morning I was driving on the 720est and I spot a cop car with its lights on, for those of you who dont know the 720, there is rarely anyone ever pulled over on the 720 highway itself. If a cop wants to pull you over on the 720 they make you or kinda of force you to take an exit. The cops had made the guy get out of his car and there was 3 cops looking around his car. Anyways it was a clean skyline GTR silver with a white decal accross the windshield.

I was wondering does anyone know when you drive a imported car if you get pulled over all the time.

not more then usual i won 2 GTR's both pretty modded and no crazy trouble...even got pulled oven in my full track spec 600hp GTR and didn't get in any trouble just asked me if i had SAAQ inspection and asked me for my papers and off i went...pulled me over for rutine inspection because it was 3am last summer and my car qas quite loud :p with 4' HKS dragger exhaust lol

haha il lon areter juste pour admirer le char entouka je me fesait souvent areter pour ca meme qune fois le policier ma demander ci il pouvait sasoir dans la voiture ...javais juste mon permis temporaire la celui quil faut tu chaufe avec quelqun coter elper qui a sont permis et il ma laisser partir yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back