Mines ECU (will run A1 on 94 oct) a retune by Almasi would be best *tu*
Full roll cage
Bride driver's bucket seat
Aftermarket clutch (brand ????)
Aftermarket Steering wheel
Turbo timer
18' Zenneti wheels

body is mint car runs extremely well compression is perfect!!! *tu*

runs like a dream on 94 oct. currently set @ 1 Bar (would recomment a re-tune before going nuts on it just to be safe ;))

this car makes 400hp+ garanteed :bigup: (set-up is near identical to my black street GTR and i made 420hp @ 0.9 bar ;)

16 500$ négo

Patrick 514-561-6666

DSC00135.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

Last edited:
sick sick sick !

+ she looks extremely CLEAN*tu*

thanks buddy

of course it's clean its a JMI car ;) not a piece of junk *tu*

we work hard to find vehicles like this worthy to be sold on our shores to canadian buyers

thus the price of 16 500$...when buying a JDM car you get what you pay for no matter what anybody says...its a fact of life unfortunately :(

I wanted the stockish black one, but if we can work something out and the turbo's are healthy ( and if I can drive it properly) I may just pick it up, I'll call you tomorrow with some details around noon. Btw props for the clean ride man.

now this GTR is worth 16 000$ saw it in person and WOW!!!! really has everything you could want including rollcage and so many aftermarket parts i cant even remember all it has lol... and on top of that 400hp !!!! sick car Pat !!!!*tu* Good luck with the sale :D

I wanted the stockish black one, but if we can work something out and the turbo's are healthy ( and if I can drive it properly) I may just pick it up, I'll call you tomorrow with some details around noon. Btw props for the clean ride man.

check pm's *tu*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back