mitubishi

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowrider

Legacy Member
does anyone know where i can get a mitubishi eclipse and around how much it would cost? i would go 2 the states to get one.

lowrider , dont go to thestates first of all check on www.hebdo.net , maybe you could find what you want , also ! if the rumors are true in a couple of months ( less than a year ) a mitsubishi dealer is coming to montreal ! lets all hope its true :) !

well i am looking for like a 95-96 eclipse i looked in hebdo but didn't find any . ya i hope a dealer comes here but i need a used one $$

havn'y they been saying they're gonna come up here for a couple of years now?

One way you could get one up here for not too much, find a garage that buys stolen and then found cars at police auctions in the states. He brings them back up here, restocks it with the parts that were taken out by the thiefs, and sells it for cheap. Everything is legal too, you even get a conformity sticker from the SAQ in your window if it's done right. A friend of mine got his SiR that way.

If ur willing to go down to the States to get one
I recommend checking ebay.
Karim

there are plenty on hebdo

a 1999 GSX goes for like 20-25k
GST is about the same a bit less

the best i think are the 1995 gsx's which u can get for 15-20k

right now, hebdo has a 1999 gst spider for an unknown price (used to be 24k)
and a 2000 eclipse for 19k plus its a bit tuned...

oh i didn't know ther was a dealer in toronto @#%$ man im gonna go down and try and get a eclipse thanx man

ya that is true i say you wait man , the engines are reiable that i know , mymom has a 92 dodge colt , and it has a mitsubishi engine , it still holds pretty good didnd't give her major problems up to now and teh car is almost 10 years old ! and those engines where made 10 years ago , imainge now , im sure they're better
check out somet mitsubishi links on the net im sure you could find a close dealer , me all i knwo is toronto's dealer , thats it |!

ya i forgot about insurance and taxes man im gonna be broke but once im finished my car will dominate all :smokin:

i always loved eclipse and it never did a big boom in Montreal , maybe its because there is no dealer lol , but when you like a car , you do anything for it , even drive 200miles ! i think its a good car and i would like to have the eclipse ! i just hope the dealer is gonna come in montreal soon ! it looks liem sucha good car , and i find it really nice , what mitsubishi are you going for ?

96 eclipse 240hp with a tank of nos headrs air flow and @#%$ i shoud b around 290hp:) thats good stuff lol then i can shut my cuzin the bmw fan up

i just wanted something not too many people have in montreal and that the car plus its a nice ass car .
do u know anyone who has sir wheels for sale

ya
HEBDO !!! ahahah
no but dont man , i say you should go with the mitsuishi , to many vic's out ther man , be original , i always dramed of having one ! i personnaly think its a good car , if you like it and really like it , wait save up your money and wait until you find the one you like man!

no i already have a civic im not spending money on it just wanted a pair of sir mags till i can afford my eclipse gonna b a while lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back