closed course test

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbit

Legacy Member
i go for my permit 2morrow, wuts the test like? did anyone have problems with any of the parts of it?im just nervous about goin to fast past the radar on the radar parts of the test!
thanx!!!

It's really easy. Be sure to relax and don't be nervous on the bike. Remember to always look far ahead.

For the radar part, I remember going too fast the first time but you get a second chance. It seems tight but once you get on the bike, you realize you have plenty of room.....

If you practiced enough at the school, you know you are ready;)

Good luck buddy !:bigup:

Yep all of the above and don't forget to look at the correct light when you do your stopping test. The one in the straight line is one light and the one stopping in a turn is another light you have to look at, not the same one. I forgot about that so I missed the last stopping test in a turn but only lost 2 points because of that mistake, the rest was perfect and easy. Just try to relax before beginning and you'll be fine.

Break a leg.

Yep all of the above and don't forget to look at the correct light when you do your stopping test.

dats the only part i got wrong, lol. where were you this morning to remind me! but either way i passed!!! thanx guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back