For Sale : 3 10" JL audio w/t box

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteroseCivic

For Sale : 3 10" JL audio subs (make me an offer)

I have for sale 3 JL Audio subs single voice coils 12 ohms, briged into 4ohms with a box made to spec.

Make me an offer have to sell them fast. Exellent condition

Originally posted by SteroseCivic
I have for sale 3 JL Audio subs. with a custom box made to spec from Dynamique Auto Son.

Asking 450,00 Verry negotiable.
Well, I been looking for 12" JLs but ... what model, and are they SVC or DVC? How many Ohms per coil?

Originally posted by FastMeThOd
AltimaGXE: I would like to talk to you ..... can you contact me by email at lap_fred@hotmail.com
thanks.
uh oh.... what did I do now???? Ok... let me email you tomorrow morning, cause I gotta go get one last beer, watch TV then goto sleep. I'm too tired to answer any questions in a civilised way. As you can see about my post in Off Topic to a guy named 'd00d', tomorrow, I'll have a fresh mind, and be able to type normally! :D

Or better yet, email me at rlaing@altimas.net, if I don't hear from you buy tomorrow, I'll email you. I'm on the board ALL DAY long though... (nothing better to do at the office besides play with stress balls and make photocopies of my butt! :D)

Originally posted by yellowbimmer
hey i m interested in 2 of the 10 inchs... how much..
yellow, I would suggest taking the 3, and even add a forth. They're 12ohm SVC subs. 3 in parallel gives you a 4 ohm load, and 3 would gave a 2 ohm load.

i just want somehting going in my thruk temp until my whole system arrives. I'm going to be sponsered by concept this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back