Meet in Hull, QC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLVR-RSX

Meet in Hull, QC, 24-25 mai 2003

Alright all, here goes.

May 24th-25th, Luskville Dragway.

Saturday
Robson Racing Cruise Night(the cruise nights are the nights the public can go and race)

Sunday
JET CARS - HARLEY SHOW & RIDE

From what I understand, it's 20$ per car load.

6-9pm is free for all racing. Do as many passes as you wish. Get your times, or race a friend!

We will all meet somewhere in Hull on Friday Night or Saturday. Camping onsite is free!

E-mail me if you will be coming. I will get you the directions and let you know where we will meet. I have booked a DJ with sound equipement.

Everyone is invited.

jsbelanger@yahoo.com

Let me know asap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Update
---------------------------------------------------

For those staying the whole weekend, the events of Sunday will be 15$ per person.

Sundays events will include the Harley Davidson Motorcycle show, Jetcar Races and an NHRA sanctioned drag event.

The 15$ you pay for the Sunday also covers the entrance fee for the NHRA drag races. This means you can actually race your cars for prizes.

Last edited:
well if people that I know from my area are willing to go, I'd tag along!!! TACO BELL BABY!!!!

I may come down, just on Saturday though, from what time to what time is the Saturday events???

New Update.

People this is the scoop. Because of the organization involved with setting up the Harley show and Jet car races on the Sunday, the owner of the track is charging 18$ per person. After chatting with him and agreeing that it's a little bit late for him to tell us this, we will work out a discount for the group staying overnight. I don't know the exact price yet, but I'm figuring between 10-15$. (which is still better then having to pay for a camp ground and having nothing to do the next day)

Also, special suprise planned for Saturday Night.

Let me know what you think. I already have about a 10 confirmations. Please e-mail me asap at jsbelanger@yahoo.com as I will be sending out the final info (directions and meeting times) by mail.

Can't wait to see you all there.

Last edited:
Originally posted by System
I may come down, just on Saturday though, from what time to what time is the Saturday events???

Saturday will be what they call Cruise Night. This means that from 6:00-9:00pm is free racing on the track to anyone.

We are planning to meet in Hull sometime late afternoon, and then drive to the track for 6:00.

At 9:00, a DJ will be there with some music for all to enjoy.

Originally posted by SLVR-RSX
Saturday will be what they call Cruise Night. This means that from 6:00-9:00pm is free racing on the track to anyone.

We are planning to meet in Hull sometime late afternoon, and then drive to the track for 6:00.

At 9:00, a DJ will be there with some music for all to enjoy.

Ok will talk to a friend of mine, and let you know shortly if I will make it.

New Update
---------------------------------------------------

For those staying the whole weekend, the events of Sunday will be 15$ per person.

Sundays events will include the Harley Davidson Motorcycle show, Jetcar Races and an NHRA sanctioned drag event.

The 15$ you pay for the Sunday also covers the entrance fee for the NHRA drag races. This means you can actually race your cars for prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back