Julep April 24. Tonight sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

ßlood

Legacy Member
Julip Tonight sucked

i just got home i was at the julip., its dead !
i saw at leaste.. 2 modified cars, and it wasnt getting any better, are u guys going tonight??

Re: Julip Tonight sucked

Originally posted by ßlood
i saw at leaste.. 2 modified cars, and it wasnt getting any better, are u guys going tonight??

both places only pick up after 9pm

i talked to a couple of ppl there, and they said no1 is going tonight , everyone is going to Lafleur

Re: Julip Tonight sucked

Originally posted by ßlood

hey Superman! umm if you show up at six no body gonna be there!

of course they will tell you no one will show up...look at the result, your sitting in front of your cpu....

got ya!

I was at Julep at 9pm and wait for someone til 10:45!!!
Yea...Julep is dead....It just a normal parking lot like every where....no shows...

Originally posted by SKY
I was at Julep at 9pm and wait for someone til 10:45!!!
Yea...Julep is dead....It just a normal parking lot like every where....no shows...
what car did u have i had the cts, it was in the parking lot of micky d's and there was no cops but i did meet this really kool guy with a white prelude

I was in a blue Protege MP3 with steel rims...
I didn't see a CTS...probably I went to McDo after....

I bet it picks up when its warmer and there is less construction going on on Decarie

My car is coming out on May 8th, finally I can come out to Lafleurs :bigup:

Originally posted by TheGreatOne
I bet it picks up when its warmer and there is less construction going on on Decarie

don't hold your breath too long because construction on Decarie will last all summer if not longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back