So I'm thinking about getting a Z...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Blitz

I need a new car and I'm thinking I could come into the Nissan world.
I've always liked the 300ZX but the Z32 might be a bit too expensive (insurance-wise and cost) for me. So yeah, what about a Z31?
Any of you guys know where I can find a decent one or anybody selling one? I haven't seen many for sell lately..

I want it manual btw. And sadly, it'll most likely have to be an n/a version.

kinda rare... check hebdo and shit... :)

a guy at work has one, mint, beautiful car... auto, turbo, targa, but french :(

If its in great shape its worth as much as your everyday Z32. I'd keep saving my pennies and Get a NA Z32, they go for 6k-7k now.

I want a good discount from referring you all the time :bigup: lol

sure man anytime :) when you want a JDM car holla !!!!! :p

i'm not in this to make big $$$$ just to bring nice cars to people and make them affordable :) as long as we can make enough profit on the cars to make a little cash and keep the shop runnin' then thats fine with us *tu*

i can give it to you for 7.5K if you really want it ;) *tu* 514-561-6666 gimme a ring :)
Maybe I exagerated when I said a bit..:p
If I do get the cash in time though, I'll be sure to contact you. Might be a bit hard.. so much money, so little time. :run:
Do you have 300ZX often?

my friend has one but it needs alot of work ill give you a price if your intrested

Maybe.. shoot me a price by PM! and tell me what's to do on it! :bigup:

The thing you need to understand is that parts are NOT cheap and that by buying a "ok" car you'll be investing double what you payed for in repairs.

The thing you need to understand is that parts are NOT cheap and that by buying a "ok" car you'll be investing double what you payed for in repairs.

I know that, that's why I wanna keep a reserve for repairs.
That or I'd like to grab a cheap one I could fix and bring back to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back