Rice at lafleurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrik

vwp

vwp

is it me or lafleur is getting riced up ?

sorry for pics quality

Here they are!

**EDIT: removed by moderator. I would not appreciate someone posting a pic of my car just to bash it. **

Last edited:
In the short time I was there, i spoke to thr guy in the civic with the red flames on the side. Apparently he'll be taking it easier... I went up to him alone, and all of a sudden i was surrounded by about 10 people. I dont know who you guys were waiting dor, but, wehad our talk, and all is good. Lets give everyone.... ONE chance, and hope cthey make use of it. I hope that this guy in the civic took his warning seriously, cause we dont need any of that crap around here. Anyways, to whoever stood behind me, thank you, but then again, I went up there alone so that nothing would happen!

yea i know .. i was the tall guy just at your right .. i was laughing it his buddy who showed up at the other side of the car and said dpin the tires .. that guy was soooo stupid anyways ... enough saud about him... lets hope he doesnt make a fool of him self again

Originally posted by Dangerxtrem
Ah nuffin! You just look pimping.. Passed by you almost everytime... And dang.... you look ... phat :p

Ok, I hope you mean "ph" phat and not fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back