Props to Ryan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

System

Legacy Member
Hey Ryan, just wanted to say thank you for putting that Jackass in his place last night! Someone has to be the "enforcer" at LaFleurs to make sure idiots like him dont ruin it for the rest of us!

Oh here is the little converstation.

april24lafleur36.jpg

good job ryan... hey just think he may be your next bestfriend... lol....... keep up the good work... and hey i think i saw some kids smoking a "J" in the back of the lot....LOL go get em

Originally posted by ANGEL
good job ryan... hey just think he may be your next bestfriend... lol....... keep up the good work... and hey i think i saw some kids smoking a "J" in the back of the lot....LOL go get em

And people running around with beers! Ryan next week I am more than willing to "talk" to these asshole with you, I dont want a few losers messing this up for the rest of us!

Originally posted by s2kwhite
hey ryan need backup????
I got the situations under control! :p We don't need any bloodshed! LOL! We'll talk on Saturday if theweather stays nice. You gonna meet up with us all at Julep? or are you going up alone?

Originally posted by Chuck-S4
AudioAltima is the new Sheriff !!!

So if AudioAltima is the new sheriff, who's the deputy???
I'm still looking for one, I'm taking applications now!

it would be good to have a security out there !
I would help if needed !

also what's the problem with a "J" ? I don't see problem for people smoking if they want, I don't think police will really care or anything ?

but if you think soo !

true

I dont know about the situation but.. Montreals police is already enough , dont make the law where its not under your juridiction .. please

I'm sure the lawn mower he drive was pretty riced out but I bet he doesnt like to get bugged for this king of shit , so am I .

It s not because you dont smoke you have to make your pot law

anyway I wasnt there , i m not sure what exactly happened but ..think about it

What really happened with that dude in the Civic ?? He started revving and burnning or just wanted beef :confused: ?

And what's the problem with smokin' a J??? As long as it's discret, no body will notice. It's no big deal:cool:. On the other hand, alcool is kinda sketch, if police sees people with fortys and 6pack, it's gonna be a good reason for them to participate in the meet ... :mad:

Originally posted by maze
What really happened with that dude in the Civic ?? He started revving and burnning or just wanted beef :confused: ?

And what's the problem with smokin' a J??? As long as it's discret, no body will notice. It's no big deal:cool:. On the other hand, alcool is kinda sketch, if police sees people with fortys and 6pack, it's gonna be a good reason for them to participate in the meet ... :mad:

Ok well, when it comes to driving I see no difference between smoking weed and drinking beer. The fact is this is a car meet, and we are there to have a good time, and not to attract the cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back