JDM 180sx Insurance Question (yea another one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoYaL FLuSH

ok... well i called for an insurance quote today and told them that the car was a rhd jdm car recently imported from japan... inspected and registered. they tell me that they will have to enter it as a 240sx because they do not have 180sx in their system. is there any problem with that? like would i get in any trouble at all down the line?

If you get into an accident you would be ****ed cuz there insuring a 240sx and not a 180sx so its hard to say but you should look around for an insurance company that will make sure they can insure that exact car other then that i dont know

when i called personelle for a skyline they said they can do it, and only 600$\year under skyline :) valued at 7.000 :)

J'ai assurer ma 180sx il y a quelques semaines avec Assurances Td. J'ai fait ca par telephone...ils m'ont rappeler le lendemain --> Premier conducteur, assurances des deux bords, feu,vol,vandalisme : 800$/annee . J'ai 17 ans donc premier conducteur pour 800$ c vraiment pas chere. Par comparaison, ca me coutais 2400$ comme 3ieme conducteur sur ma rsx et 700$ deuxieme conducteur sur ma 240sx 93 mais assurer seulement un bord ;) .
Appel banque Td et demande une soumission.
jespere que ca taide.

J'ai assurer ma 180sx il y a quelques semaines avec Assurances Td. J'ai fait ca par telephone...ils m'ont rappeler le lendemain --> Premier conducteur, assurances des deux bords, feu,vol,vandalisme : 800$/annee . J'ai 17 ans donc premier conducteur pour 800$ c vraiment pas chere. Par comparaison, ca me coutais 2400$ comme 3ieme conducteur sur ma rsx et 700$ deuxieme conducteur sur ma 240sx 93 mais assurer seulement un bord ;) .
Appel banque Td et demande une soumission.
jespere que ca taide.

and on the insurance does it say 180sx? not 240sx?

... une sorte de gémique de crosse la...

ahahahaha no way : !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOKE TOTALE... jmi = confiance absolue

i don't see the problem... it's them who is choosing to list it as a 240sx, as long as they can put a note in the file saying it was them who did that then i dont see how that can be a problem for you

i've been on the phone back and forth between different insurance companies and jmi... i've decided that i'd rather go with an insurnace company that would just insure it as a 180sx just incase... the only thing is that most insurance companies want a copy of the registartion, inspection papers, and evaluation of the car... that's why i'm going back and forth with jmi... wut a headache but it'll all be worth it in the end

big up to the jmi staff *tu*... they're really helpful and they are the ones who recommended insurance companies *tu*

i've been on the phone back and forth between different insurance companies and jmi... i've decided that i'd rather go with an insurnace company that would just insure it as a 180sx just incase... the only thing is that most insurance companies want a copy of the registartion, inspection papers, and evaluation of the car... that's why i'm going back and forth with jmi... wut a headache but it'll all be worth it in the end

big up to the jmi staff *tu*... they're really helpful and they are the ones who recommended insurance companies *tu*

HEY HEY :p :bigup: to you my man for buying the car ... now you gonna have to let me make it faster :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back