FS: TODA RACING coilovers (S13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very interested but is there any way to just pick them up? and the Camber plates are they included in the price, if not how do I obtain them???

I'm very interested but is there any way to just pick them up? and the Camber plates are they included in the price, if not how do I obtain them???

Ok Dude, you have to understand that these are still in Japan waiting to be shipped, this way you buy from me and they get shipped to your house or if you wanna pick em' up....goto the post office. I am not interested in driving around to different cities and wasting time with hagglers. These are AMAZING coilovers and I would rather keep them but I need a 2WAY LSD more.

Also, If you click the link above it will show you what they look like, you get everything that's in that picture. What you see is what you are getting, I don't think it can be more clear than that.

Ok Dude, you have to understand that these are still in Japan waiting to be shipped, this way you buy from me and they get shipped to your house or if you wanna pick em' up....goto the post office. I am not interested in driving around to different cities and wasting time and gas. These are AMAZING coilovers and I would rather keep them but I need an LSD more.

Also, I you click the link above it will show you what they look like, you get everything that's in that picture. What you see is what you are getting, I don't think it can be more clear than that.

First of all I cant read Japanese, maybey you can since youre such a genious. Second of all dont be so fu(king rude. You shouldnt talk to your elders like that, I just might bitch slap you sideways.

This item is no longer for sale...no one seems to appreciate what I've put up for sale at such a ridiculously low price i've decided to keep them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back