PHOTOS: Lafleur's April 24, 2003 - Protege

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protege

Legacy Member
PHOTOS: Lafleur's April 24, 2003 (I want a rematch)...

Not a lot of photos again this week. I took more time socializing than actually taking some photos. This week was focused on experimentation. It's probably the only reason why I only have 5 photos to show. Don't worry though, I've learned a few things that I can probably apply next time around. Many thanks to G4L_SI, M85Iroc, Twitch, Soyabean, & Homie The Clown for going out-on-a-limb in the name of photography ;) We'll have to do it again. I'll scope out another site with better pavement.

Enjoy :D

fc463f52.jpg

copy & paste for full view

fc463f50.jpg

fc463f4c.jpg

fc463f4a.jpg

fc463f47.jpg

:)

WOw !! nice pics protege!!! You da master!!! Ohh man!! Tripod is da best way to get owning pictures!!! :bigup: WACKO!!!!!

Originally posted by clawcrxsi90
oh damn the IROC is so sweet me want one but black on black :bigup:
bigup to the owner
thanks alot for the compliments on the car guys!!! but all the tanks has to go to protege for his amazing work, and for risking his life LOL!

fc463f4c.jpg

We were drving so fast to get this shot! We were in the triple digit and Protogee told us to speed up!! LOL

Mario, when my Camaro is ready, I wanna get Protege and do a side by side shoot with our Camaro's.

Originally posted by Twitch
We were drving so fast to get this shot! We were in the triple digit and Protogee told us to speed up!! LOL

We need NAWZZZ! The car topped out at 140! :laugh:

Originally posted by M85Iroc-Z
thanks alot for the compliments on the car guys!!! but all the tanks has to go to protege for his amazing work, and for risking his life LOL!

It must be done again!! Again, I say!! :doh:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Protege

It must be done again!! Again, I say!! :doh:

Mario: we shot it for 7 hours straight, that scene is over!

Ozzie: YES! and that was great, but now i want it on another angle, again, and again, and again, and again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back