93 Supra and more JDM cars on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, here are some pics of some cars we are getting by summer except for the Supra which is coming next year :( . If you are interested by one these cars or for pricing please contact us at 514-321-2555 .

thank you MR .

Make me a killer price for that red FD with advan black n red rims and i BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!! BUMP FOR NICE CARS!! :)

just to no how mutch you are asking for the supra is it tt i now its only for next year but i coud buy in advance

wow i hope you can find some better looking supra's then that one..
what is the price tag on them approx after importing and registering?

the supra looks pretty decent, for a 15 year old car.

I'd probably say a supra TT will run 20G's

i want one of those even more than a skyline, but they'll probably be way too expensive.

They're just expensive cause they're rare. you can find skylines for 8 grand these days cause theres so many of them now and people are losing interest in them.
same thing for the supra, sure a tt manual will go for about 25-30 grand, but in 5 years they'll be 15 grand. mark my words, cause i'll get one then cause they ARE the sexiest car out there, i dont even care about power.

They're just expensive cause they're rare. you can find skylines for 8 grand these days cause theres so many of them now and people are losing interest in them.
same thing for the supra, sure a tt manual will go for about 25-30 grand, but in 5 years they'll be 15 grand. mark my words, cause i'll get one then cause they ARE the sexiest car out there, i dont even care about power.

damn right the sexiest car ever !!! the white supra tt will be around 20G

la supra 93 tt, tu peux pas la plaquer avant dec. 2007 !!!
a moins dutiliser la seule autre option de la faire entrer et plaquer
mais si c est le cas, ça vaut pas la peine de la vendre moins de 25k$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back