S14 conversion S13?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drews240

Has anybody done a late model S14 front end conversion on an S13?

What is involved?

Is it bolt on?

I am thinking about doing this conversion on my coupe.

Thanks

Drew

if your going to do a conversion, you are best going the traditional way, with the s13 silvia front end, its lighter than the pop-up front end by a bunch and its bolt on

Yes you can, its been done and done again in Japan for a while now.

couple pics:
yoda200412222034journalfile2.jpg

106b573b3cb.jpg

S14koukionS13.jpg

The famous S15.3 manu was talking about:
attachment.php

You can either go custom or get this fender kit : http://www.raceonusa.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3482
Can't say how good they are, but its definatly a sick look.

Moi je vien de finir le mien sur mon s13 fastback!!!! Mais vous aller devoir attendre le debut de la saison drift avant de le voir!!!!

yeah drew jf just made is conversion on is s13 coupe!! more than easy eric at onderground sell the conversion it self

if u do this i would make sure to run larger overfenders in the rear to balance out the wider s14 a front end

does anyone know if any aftermarket companies make 14a conversion fenders for an s13? i know they have s15 conversion fenders but not sure about s14a...

Yes they do, mine`s not a front clip but a conversion!!! And yes my car is widebody in the rear cause without it the car would be really ugly!!!!

Oh Yeah!

That is soooo hot man, i am now looking for a S14 front end for the coupe.

Thanks boyz

Drew

That is an S14 with a VQ, it is in this months Import tuner.

nice looking and I can vouch for the VQ power plant it RAAAWWWKKKS!

Drew
C'est une s13 convertible avec un devant se s14 kouki sa check bin la shape en arriere pis faire un convertible avec un s14 stune astie de job lol

Not that i'm planing on doing it but do you need the rad core support like the S15 concersion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back