Honda Del Sol JDM Mint Mint !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JDM Transtop Delsol Mint

1992 Transtop Del Sol SIR, 104 000km

Engine b16a dohc vtec , Retractable rear window, removable hard top, mags , front and rear strut bar, 4 disc brakes

nice and clean JDM del sol fully equiped, no rust,

$ 8400

514-321-2555

Last edited:
its not an electric opening trunk :p its a transtop del sol... the roof comes off and goes into the slide and then the trunk closes , so the roof removal is all automatic, preatty nifty

God damn! If I didn't have a Sol already, I would have bought this. I'll be coming to see you guys when I'm done with my current Sol, I wanna import one, exactly like that! Good luck with the sale! :)

you really should change the title to jdm transtop delsol... youd get alot more views, people pay up to 4000$ just for the transtop roof/trunk off vga ones... this car should of already been sold.

how does that transtop work? I see that the trunk is mechanical from one of your pics, but how does the roof work?

for that Ill give you a nice bump cause its rare that we see import shop fixing damages on there cars.. low millage and the car look sick someone buy my itr *byewhore*

us we alwayz fix our cars as much as possible sometimes they get sold before we have time to fix them but mostly we fix them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back