Guess who's back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoYaL FLuSH

As many of you know I have been part of the Nissan community (particularly the S chassis community) for quite some time now. Some of you may also be familiar with my cars. I have owned 3 different S chassis, and for a short period of time I had ownership of all 3 at the same time. (what a bitch parking was)

DCP_0041.jpg

002.jpg

julepshots9.jpg

I had fun with each of these cars and they all served their purposes. My first 240sx (the white one) met its demise at the hands of my cousin who wasn't even driving it hard at the time... Total loss. The red Zenki ended up with a broken shock tower when I decided it would be a good idea to drift it into a huge crater in the road. The clean red Chuki was just recently sold to a friend of mine who shares a love of the S chassis and is in good hands. Oh, and there was also my 2000 Volkswagen Golf MK4 which I have been using as a daily driver since last Fall... I named her "The Hitler-Mobile" (not worth showing pics lol)

So I needed a car, and it had to be Japanese and rwd. I thought about other options such as the r32, z32, even the sw20... but when it came down to it... I wanted to be driving an S chassis again. A friend of mine let me know of a pretty lil car that was being shipped over from Japan for importation.

Ahem... may I present to you all... my new car as of today... :D

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

The car is a 1991 Nissan 180sx SR20det with a few pretty lil bolt-ons. Silvia front end conversion, Version Select III aero, and some wheels which I believe are Racingharts according to the center caps which I found in the hatch... anyways, they're pretty wide with a pretty decent offset *tu*

My plans for the immediate future is to get a few more goodies for the SR, up the boost, and start having fun with it ;). Over the next winter I'll strip the car down and address the lil imperfections on the body. As for the Version select aero... well, it's a lil too agressive for my tatse but still passable for now. I'll see if some new aero would be in my budget... or maybe a straight up trade with someone else with more subtle aero. The wheels I'll most likely keep and perhaps have them refinished over the winter as well.

Anyways, Lemme know wut u guys think *tu*

congrats on your new baby.. definatly a looker compared to that piece of shit with the broken shock tower i bought off of you :)

I saw your car at JMI ! need a little bit of body work ... but it still a very nice car !

yup, but the good thing is that my cousin and I do our own body work... so the car was perfect for me... atleast it was just minor dents and scratches, no rust.

awesome car man i love it, leave the body work for the winter. for now just work on the sr

yo we gots to ride this summer fa sho!

Finally scott, after owning so many S13's, finally one with an SR, congrats man, looks nice, now we race! :) lol

Another wannabe that knows nothing in S13:D (you know I'm joking!)..Nice car but maybe a little bit too much on the esthetic.But who cares...you have somthing under the hood. Have fun!

Bigger wheels, no wing and much much lower and it'll be perfect!! lol

Anyways, nice car man!

Bigger wheels, no wing and much much lower and it'll be perfect!! lol

Anyways, nice car man!

bleh... u know me man... i'm used to 15" meshies so these 17's are plenty... plus 18" rubber would rape me... i like these ones so i'll keep em

no wing for sure... i'm all about wingless

ride height... hks coilovers baby... it's just at that height for when they shipped it.

bleh... u know me man... i'm used to 15" meshies so these 17's are plenty... plus 18" rubber would rape me... i like these ones so i'll keep em

no wing for sure... i'm all about wingless

ride height... hks coilovers baby... it's just at that height for when they shipped it.

Well I meant bigger as in wider, not bigger diameter. lol But 18s would be sick haha, anyways, I know all about being broke, don't worry, I got 16s. haha

For the height, as soon as you have the chance, slam it!!! Like low enough so you can't fit a pencil under the front bumper! :bigup:

And wingless is always the best!!:D

Well I meant bigger as in wider, not bigger diameter. lol But 18s would be sick haha, anyways, I know all about being broke, don't worry, I got 16s. haha

For the height, as soon as you have the chance, slam it!!! Like low enough so you can't fit a pencil under the front bumper! :bigup:

And wingless is always the best!!:D

ooh width lol... well the rears are pretty flush actually but yea the fronts are a lil weaksauce... i'll probably just slap some spacers on them.

ehhhummmm it also has a Bride adj. seat :rolleyes: and a HKS exhaust manifold....ehhhummmm and full down pipe, exhaust and LSD ... yeah that's right :p and HKS coilvoers :run: :run: :run: :D

glad you bought this car, can wait to see it this summer once you actually modded it a bit mopre to YOUR taste....;)

good luck with the ride...i'll catch you this summer on the road for sure :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back