Cars that you will always remember...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA 16v

I will always remember this car:

vwfutura.jpg

The VW Futura concept car back in 1989!

I remember seeing it at my first Montreal Auto Show back when I still in Elementary school...

The car would park by itself in a spot you would never think getting into. The four wheels would all turn at a sharp angle, and you wouldn't even need to be in the car for it to park. (A dream come true for some women!)

The doors were amazing, supercharged engine (but less than 100 hp) and less than 1000 kg!

What car sticks in the back of your minds?!?

Pa

My buddy has a sweet M6! That was the first FAST car I was ever in!

The car i will remember forever is the Delorean from Back to the future!

This is the main car Ill always remember. is the Rolls Royce Silver Ghost

sg-12.jpg

It may not be the newest thing around, but it started it all. That was and still is the most expensive car ever built. The entire thing was handbuilt. The motor was balancd and blue printed, as well as everything being lightened! The engine was a 7.0 6 cylinder that produced a whopping 50hp(the car only has a compression ratio of 3.2:1) They are considered to be the most durable and best built cars ever.

Of course, when I think performance this is definately 1 of the many cars that pops into my head

cobra01.jpg

My ride in a Caterham Super Seven sprint. Unreal! Only enough car to cover the mechanicals, and nothing more. Webber on one side, side pipe on the other. When you get out, you're deaf, but with a grin wrapped around your face for days.

Hey Hey this IS the classic for al ya young folks!

general7.jpg

or how but this...

knight26.jpg

hey why today's car don't have doors like de Delorean???
i think they were very unique and futuristic...
only car that cost over 100 000 have this kind of doors... ;(

remember

Perhaps the car that impressed me the most is the Ferrari F40. V8 twin turbo 478hp. O-100 in 3.9 sec.
pic3.jpg

pic6.jpg

Re: remember

carpet king,you da man!the general lee,and the kit car aka.trans am!

the car that i will never forget is the mclaren f1 , what is there to forget , body made fully from carbon fiber , bmw v12 engine 627hp , half family car/half road car/half race car/ , magnesium breaks , and to much more to say , great car more likfe the perfect car , it will always will have a plce in my heart

mclaren-f1-super.jpg

I have been deeply impacted by the Porsche 911. From the first one's with a 4 speed manual to the twin turbo monsters we have now. Here is one which I'd like to purchase in the near future:
P404.jpg

965_003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back