Automotion body shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

dardapimp

Hey guys before going, are these guys any good? I have a minor dent, :thefinger some ass hit and run me, didnt even leave a paper on my brand new 2007 mazda 3. Lemme know any body shops that will do an OUTSTANDING job. The damage is the front driver's side fender, nothing else was touched (i.e. bumper etc) Thanks in advance.

k come on guys, one guy said its the best place. I want a list of 100's of replies to be convinced... lol :run:

i heard good things about Automotion but also it can be pricey. i guess the best thing is to go there and show them ur ride and get a quote.

i've been there once for an insurance job. I wasnt 100% satisfied of the job (some kinda minor details that looked huge to me) but they were very nice to deal with and did their best to correct it.

Except for those little things, the whole experience of dealing with them was amazing. I seriously recommend them, if you can afford it of course.

May I ask what they did that was bad??? I asked the guy and he said it'll be guaranteed, so as long as thats there, and they are there fix what you don't like thats pretty good customer service. I went today. They want $300 to fix it :yikes: DAMN thats a whole other car payment and for what, some jackass doesn't know how to drive and hits my car.

been there 3-4 times!
Great guys, but obviously not the cheapest around

but in the end you pay for what u get :)

I live by the garage, seen the cars going in and out, and heard they were expensive, but the quality of the job seems outstanding!!

Hey guys before going, are these guys any good? I have a minor dent, :thefinger some ass hit and run me, didnt even leave a paper on my brand new 2007 mazda 3. Lemme know any body shops that will do an OUTSTANDING job. The damage is the front driver's side fender, nothing else was touched (i.e. bumper etc) Thanks in advance.

Ok my GF and I went there. She have a red prelude and she wanted a PERFECT job. The back had to be completely re-done.

They did the back and even did the front lip for the price the insurances gave us and the job was PERFECT. We just CAN'T see any differences, its like nothing happened. I knew they were good so I decided to try them. I will go back there and only there from now on.

Just think about it, there is always expensive cars and modified cars in their parking that wouldn't be there if they weren't THAT good.

If you really want a perfect job, you'll have to pay the price. I tried to avoid that one time, I went to a body shop guy that had VERY good feedback on this forum, yep thats right here http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?t=258325&highlight=great+body+guy. He was cheap and guess what, the job wasn't perfect, you could see minor details. I'll never go see him again. It can be acceptable if your not anal about your car tho.

Last edited:
greg / alex and the crew there work very well together. They do great work and they charge for the quality work. If you are looking for a cheap way out, with a new car, there is NONE. Labour is the longest part and most expensive in bodywork and for what labour you get at automotion, it's worth every penny.

10000% recommended

It's funny that you guys say it's expensive. Are you comparing them to Joe Blow that paints cars in his back yard? You get what you pay for and they will not let you down. My car had a reaction in the paint three months after it was painted, I called them up and that same week, I had an appointment to fix it free of charge. Not evryone is perfect but they will ALWAYS stand behing their work. Have you seen all the wicked rides that have come out of that place??

It's funny that you guys say it's expensive. Are you comparing them to Joe Blow that paints cars in his back yard? You get what you pay for and they will not let you down. My car had a reaction in the paint three months after it was painted, I called them up and that same week, I had an appointment to fix it free of charge. Not evryone is perfect but they will ALWAYS stand behing their work. Have you seen all the wicked rides that have come out of that place??

Thats right, they are expensive if you compare them to joe-blows (LOL). But I was actually quite surprised. They aren't that expensive. The prices are more than reasonable compared to other good shops.

I visited Automotion once few years ago when I had a little accident at the front bumper on my old car. 431$, new bumper, nice match paint job, labour and tax included....Forgot to mention about a good car wash too.

Talk to Alex, he is a good guy.

Automotion is a great place to go man, Ask for Alex he is the owner.

I went there for a Windshield replacement and it was done well and quick,

Im going back in a couple weeks to fix some rust and a crack in the bumper and a complete detail job on the body.

It is more pricey then you average garage on the corner, but they do a dealership job at 3/4 of the price. Also 1 of 2 Body shop's in Quebec thats APA approved (y) Automotion is a good place to do buisness with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back