5th gen Celica

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a 1990 toyota celica gt. It was a great car but it was very hard to find performance parts for it. insurance is alot and it was pretty fast. I think its a good car for SHOW, not for performance. You could find some starting from $3000 for a stock gt. I think its a good price.

I suppose you are the proud owner of one of these babies... tell me more.

Is it a good idea to get one of these ( 1990 GT ) for 5-6grand ?

Get it!

I would have to tell you to go for it, toyota motors last a while and the car itself is so sweet. It's a good idea if you don't want to look like all the others fools thats have civics! Be proud of yourself and get that celica. They are harder to modify than those civics but they look so much better after and at least there won't be thounsands of car modified like yours in your neiborhood!

my opinion...

Pat

this is not my celica but this is the SWEETEST 5th gen. celica out there. I love to be the owner of this car!!!!!!

oz.jpg

These cars are sweet!!!!Who makes the skirt on that red one?

My car is plain stock...i just god it, ill start modifing it in spring, and I'd love to have a skirt like that!!!

If your interested we could by pieces in double!!

I've seen one on cardomain with a FXDesigns skirt:

Nice... How about the 6th generations?
I haven't see those 6th gen. Celica on the street often...:rolleyes:

Let me get the car first! Probably in the fall...

What kind of mods will you be doing man?

And about the 6th gen. Celicas... its probably cuz theyre so damn expensive. And i guess you either love or hate the new look:dunno:

I dunno yet... intake for sure, muffler, tip, lower susp. maybe, repaint maybe, and i have a full alpine sound system i have to install as soon as it gets sunny and inside neons, I also plan to put aluminum floor mats...and i'd love to put a skirt but for the winter it,s not really good...

later!

Pat

Sounds nice! Sorta sounds like what i dream of doing one day;) You should get the Ground Control coilovers... thats the first mod i'm planning on doing. They aint expensive and seem promising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back