Trailer a vendre

Status
Not open for further replies.

951 Gear head

Remorque pour auto a vendre VENDU!

Je vend ma remorque ouverte avec rack a pneu et compartiment pour bidon d'essence et rack pour bonbonne d'azote.
Construction robuste, rampes extra longue pour auto surbaiser, les gardes boue (fender) permet les portes d'auto d'être ouverte sans problemes.
Parfait pour voiture de course, une 944 ou autre voiture compact et semi compact. Freins hydrolique,

Je demande 2800.00
Contacter moi par PM

IMG_1599_edited.jpg

VENDU!

Last edited:
Woo Mr. Aerodynamic

Is the Dakota suited to pull such a large trailer?

the Dakota is rated at 7000 lbs towing cap, I think it will be ok but close to the limits, Ill most likely have to install air bags on the rear susp if the tongue weight is too high. I have a few years left on the lease at which point I'll replace it with something that wont even notice the trailer..

I just find that the V nose brings some stability while driving, Much less wind resistance, and an extra 30" of space down the center line.

Sorry for the delay on the dimensions, They will be posted this PM

Remorque pour auto a vendre

Je vend ma remorque ouverte avec rack a pneu et compartiment pour bidon d'essence et rack pour bonbonne d'azote.
Construction robuste, rampes extra longue pour auto surbaiser, les gardes boue (fender) permet les portes d'auto d'être ouverte sans problemes.
Parfait pour voiture de course, une 944 ou autre voiture compact et semi compact. Freins hydrolique,

Je demande 2800.00
Contacter moi par PM

IMG_1599_edited.jpg
Is the trailer long enough to transport a 1976 BMW 2002 (about 15 feet long)?
Where is it located?

the Dakota is rated at 7000 lbs towing cap, I think it will be ok but close to the limits, Ill most likely have to install air bags on the rear susp if the tongue weight is too high. I have a few years left on the lease at which point I'll replace it with something that wont even notice the trailer..

I just find that the V nose brings some stability while driving, Much less wind resistance, and an extra 30" of space down the center line.

Sorry for the delay on the dimensions, They will be posted this PM

You can always get the torson bar setup to reduce the strain on the tongue.

Is the trailer long enough to transport a 1976 BMW 2002 (about 15 feet long)?
Where is it located?

The trailer is located in Baie d'urfe
there should be no problem, its only a few inches longer than a 944. It would be a very nice fit..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back