Meet Luskville Dragway, QC May 24-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLVR-RSX

Restarting this thread with a better Subject.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright all, here goes.

May 24th-25th, Luskville Dragway.

Saturday
Robson Racing Cruise Night(the cruise nights are the nights the public can go and race)

Sunday
JET CARS - HARLEY SHOW & RIDE

From what I understand, it's 20$ per car load.

6-9pm is free for all racing. Do as many passes as you wish. Get your times, or race a friend!

We will all meet somewhere in Hull on Friday Night or Saturday. Camping onsite is free!

E-mail me if you will be coming. I will get you the directions and let you know where we will meet. I have booked a DJ with sound equipement.

Everyone is invited.

jsbelanger@yahoo.com

Let me know asap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Update
---------------------------------------------------

For those staying the whole weekend, the events of Sunday will be 15$ per person.

Sundays events will include the Harley Davidson Motorcycle show, Jetcar Races and an NHRA sanctioned drag event.

The 15$ you pay for the Sunday also covers the entrance fee for the NHRA drag races. This means you can actually race your cars for prizes.

Also, Big surpise for planned for Saturday Night.

Last edited by SLVR-RSX on 05-01-2003 at 09:09 AM

here a little Free bump to the top .. Cause i want to see as many people as possible over there.

was at luskville today, didnt drag, But im gona be there Next weekend.. was talking with the Owner and he's expecting a shit load of people

Hope to see a tone of your cars over there Next weekend.

Peace.

Last week everyone.

Don't forget to e-mail me.

If you are coming and you are from the region, we are meeting at place quartier, Saturday between 3:00 and 4:00.

If you are not from area, e-mail me, and I will give you the directions to get there.

can't wait to see everyone.

Please note, we have to show up together to get the discount price for the sunday events.

Also, the owner is planning a special surprise for Saturday nigth.

Everyone, it looks like we might get some rain... :'(

If we do, we'll be moving this to next weekend. I will keep you updated on the status of this.

Was at Luskville on Saturday. They ran some alright times. Not a lot of ppl there. Hoping it's busier the next time we go.

NOTICE TO ALL-----------------------------------

It looks like the weather network is forcasting rain all weekend.

I don't think it will be the nice summer day that I hoped for but I am still very hopefull that it won't rain.

So this is what is going to happen.

1 - I have canceled the DJ as he was doing this for us for free. If it rains and we are not going to be using him, he might as well go out and make some money.

2 - I and some friends will still be showing up at Place Cartier in Hull for 3:00pm we will stay there until 4:30. If you are still interested in coming, we'll be there.

3 - If it looks like it's not going to rain, we will head out for the track as scheduled. If it is raining, we will all go out for dinner (souper) and we will go and play some pool in the evening.

4 - If you are coming from out of town and it rains, there are plenty of motels and hotels in the area if you still want to stay overnight.

I know that I'll be there regardless of the weather, hope you'll be there too.

Everyone, looks like the forcast is changing. We might get to go to the track after all! In any case, don't forget we are still meeting in Hull tomorrow afternoon.

See you all there!

looks like it's raining after all. For those who were planning on coming, we are still meeting at place cartier in Hull at 3:00. We are going to be going out for dinner (souper) and then going to play some pool. Hope you'll still come and join us.

Just came home to shower and change after standing in the rain for 1 1/2 hours. A few guys from the club protege quebec showed up. We went out for dinner at Tuscanos and we are heading out the the terminus to play some pool. If anyone wants to join us, we'll be there. Just ask for Jean-Sebastien at the bar, they will tell you where we are.

If the rain ever stops, we will be going to the track in Luskville next weekend. If anyone wants to come, let me know. My e-mail is jsbelanger@cmles.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back