The New NSX-R!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpoonRacing

Legacy Member
Check out this concept nsx-r pretty cool!!Pretty sick at that, i know wut gonna be on my christmas list!!lol

-Carbon fibre hood air outlets
-Carbon fibre rear spoiler
-Carbon fibre engine compartment cover with new lights
-New Front Headlights
-MOMO genuine leather-wrapped 3-spoke steering wheel
-Recaro carbon fibre Aramid bucket seats
-Custom TYPE R 17-inch aluminium alloy wheels

and 216.3 kw / 290.1 bhp @ 7100 rpm,
303.7 nm / 224.0 ft lbs @ 5500 rpm

Pics=1&i=724&p=2001_acur a_nsx_type-r-3.jpg

When i win the lottary,havent seen the gt-r yet. by anychance u know hom to work those image @#%$ i cant seem to get it to work?

The type r is pretty nice but over priced i wouldnt pay that price for a honda/acura , for the skyline gt-r concept , i think they compeletely killed that car , it was so nice and it the concept is really to my opinion not nice , except the rear its pretty ok ! theres a lot of pics on www.supercars.net of both cars !

ya , but i think thats the hole point of a concept , but i also think its a waste of the compagnies money , even if they have to much!

Think we could get a good deal of a group buy??!!!!
:lol:

can i use daddy's credit card? no but the NSX type R has been out for a couple of weeks now. kick ass car in my opinion. could honda be making a type r version or type S version of everyone of their cars?

i also find it a nice car , but nsx's are always overpriced to my opinion i would personnaly , even if i had a lot of money, never buy one !

the "new" nsx-r is really just the same car with re-molded lights...the real new nsx-r come out in 2004.
I don't that anyone here is in a position to say how great that car in jsut because it has corbon fibre and a momo wheel, while no one here has accutally driven it.

Re: ..

Well no one really has the money to own it! We think in our head that it must be fast. I've also heard that appearently the nsx was suppose to get a V8 that was to destroy anything but still havent seen or heard from a magazine abot it

Re: ..

i would never get an nsx , for the price ! take off 50 000 , maybe just maybe ill start to think about it , damn for the price of 15kia's i can afford one nsx ! just think about it 15 kia's ! thats a big bunch of crap :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back