Wtb High End 12 Inch Sub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ATgrills.com
Hey Guess, i wanna buy a high end 12 inch sub..

Like a type R or a 12w6?Eclipse.. something that can handle 600watts rms..
anyone have anything?

thanks
Tyler

email me: atgrills@hotmail.com
well a w6 is nice, but the new W7 is beatiful, I just haven't figured out how they'll mount to a box yet :) Also check out my thread in my 'High Output Amplifier' post. I mentioned a link to some really nice subs! :)

Hey man I went to go see the W7 at boutique yesterday,, Let me tell you its INSANE

The guy there demoed it for me with 1500 watts RMS, and its out of this world, 65LBS for a 12 inch,,, INSANE
go see it...............

Tyler

Originally posted by ATgrills.com
Hey man I went to go see the W7 at boutique yesterday,, Let me tell you its INSANE

The guy there demoed it for me with 1500 watts RMS, and its out of this world, 65LBS for a 12 inch,,, INSANE
go see it...............

Tyler
hehe.. i know, if I can pull off the cash for an amp big ebough, and have another $1000 laying around, I'll go pick 2 of them up! :)

12"

If you want a good 12" i suggest you Planet Audio

I actually have a Planet audio big bag 12" and it's 500wrms 1000 peak... It's so good

Or just check te brand new memphis line ;) they are amazin !!

They aren't that well known yet around here, but checkout http://www.beyondaudio.ca.tc .... They have a good lineup, the X-One model will handle about 800-900Wrms, and the Inhuman series has handled up to 2000W rms. they are good subs, and they are canadian made. There is a small from there, run-off ezboard.com, so you can use your old ezboard login if you'd like to ask any questions. The make of the subs is dBdon, very cool guy, I met him originally on canadiancaraudio.com, and he was supposed to come into Ottawa this summer, but he can't due to a bombardment of orders he got. When you request a sub from him, you tell him how you want it, SVC/DVC, as well as how many ohms per coil. And he'll custom make it for you.

you guys ever heard of adire audio? The brahma sub is available in 12", and will soon be released in 10, 15 and 18" versions. Capable of 1500-2000W RMS(It took 1500W RMS free-air without hiccuping). I haven't heard it, but everyone that has one has only great things to say about it! It's 380$ US shipped

Bhrama12FrontSmall.jpg

Bhrama12Side.jpg

Bhrama12Rear.jpg

the stroker? sounds like crap.

get something a bit more SQ based that will play loud! Perfect or JL w6, w6v2? Even a W3 is good.

JL is not even in the league w/ stroker.

I have been to tons of car audio shows and competitions and Stroker is always on top and a winner.....You hardly see any JL cars.

If you are interested I've got 2-10" JL10W0-8
$200pair...Paid $378+taxes

sentra_boy@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back