a z32 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dens

i had this question in my head for a big while but never aksed it , is there any big reason why in japan they only drive z32's 2+2 , enywhere circuit , drag , even drift you only see 2+2's.... eny reason in particular?

nobody? damn... , maybe is cause of the balance? the 2+2's balance is better?? :dunno:

well....i dont think thats a main reason...since big companies still choose 2+2's and i doubt is to save 1 or 2 000 $

I can't seem to find a weight ratio for both models, but I'm guessing that the longer base of the 2+2 balances out better. Also, teh Coupe seems to be a bitch to fit a cage in, the roof line is low as hell in the back

I can't seem to find a weight ratio for both models,

I think the weight ratio is better on the 2 seater since the rear wheels are closer to the engine and tranny (the heavy part of the car) the longer wheel base make it more stable at high speed. :dunno:

I think the weight ratio is better on the 2 seater since the rear wheels are closer to the engine and tranny (the heavy part of the car) the longer wheel base make it more stable at high speed. :dunno:

thats kinda logical...but i saw that the difference between both cars weight ratio is like 0.3.... the 2+2 has more:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back